Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --Pooja-

Tere shop me bhi 2 res chal koi nahi kal comment mar dungi

jaldi unress kar
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ nidhi :

commenting on the 21st june update, beautiful stuff yaar, the madhubala and anushka sharma siggies are really pretty !!๐Ÿ‘
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ nidhi :

commenting on the 3rd july update, great stuff yaar, and special mention to the kabir-sia and shilpa anand siggies, really beautiful๐Ÿ‘ !! the cocktail avi's have been good too, but i think they would have been even better agar colouring effect thoda kam rakhti toh. but it's just my personal opinion.. the rest of the stuff is beautiful !!โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ nidhi :

commenting on the 15th july, abbe drama karna bandh kar dramebaaz ladki, the siggies ARE good enough and i liked the kajen stuff very much๐Ÿ‘ !! keep making more and keep pming !!๐Ÿ˜ณ
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: roking_nidhi223

Am SORRY so so  so  so  so  so  so  so  so  so  so  so  so  so  so  so  SORRY! I literally forgot ki comment bhi karna hai maaf kar de behna but am here

U CALLED THIS BAKWAS??? U R BAKWAS U KNW THT? agar tere leye ye balwas hai to i dnt knw ki mast kya hota hai :@

COLORING is gorgeous!!

Shit! this was the only word that spilled out of my mouth sacchi now Shit i say in postive sense not in negative one. THIS IS DAMM DAMM GORGEOUS! AM using this  straight away without any delay 

Same goes wid this โค๏ธ

Now am actually feeling jealous of you :/ Why r u getting awsmer day by day? This is hell awsm I love this style1

Udayveer MY JIJU โค๏ธ Yaar frankly use this mayur ones and EHMMBH Style as much as u can these are dead G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. 

Mam These are so good but I would have liked it more if u wouldnt have used those glitters
Katrina kaif (1)

Totally dreamy!!!

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nidhi I want little smaller size of Mayur sig thats bit large:/
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! These creations are amazing!
Absolutely fell in love with right away with the DEK ones ๐Ÿ˜‰..especially the ones with UV ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My only request is that is it possible for you to create an index? Just so I knwo which other pages you have also posted your beautiful work. ๐Ÿ˜Š