Pirivom SandhipomJan 9 - Jan 13

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

πŸ€— heyo fellow updaters ... welcome welcome. Naan will be depending on updates ingga 🀣 so pls ennakaga special updates ok vaa 😳

Haritha and lavanya 😲 so happy to see you both hereπŸ€—  soon naan varen to mokkai podaran here in our PS 😳

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

πŸ€— heyo fellow updaters ... welcome welcome. Naan will be depending on updates ingga 🀣 so pls ennakaga special updates ok vaa 😳

Haritha and lavanya 😲 so happy to see you both hereπŸ€—  soon naan varen to mokkai podaran here in our PS 😳

Thanks for the welcome Ratna akka and atinama and am very happy to update with you all πŸ˜ƒ!!

Ratna akka.. wish to have u here soon akka.. 😳 and.. Special updates and sudana(hot) updates 🀣🀣🀣from lavanya kandippa varum on Friday.. 😳

ennaku oru doubt - the Episode will be uploaded in youtube once the show has been telecasted??
Edited by lavanyaz - 12 years ago
[

Thank u akka, spl updates ellam  for you!πŸ˜‰ 

@Lavu

It will be available in youtube da .
Finally Karthik is talking to Jyo ... enna nadakpogutho  ini?
Originally posted by harhem

Finally Karthik is talking to Jyo ... enna nadakpogutho  ini?

Thanks harita for the very nice update!

Sonna mathiri, Sangee podhum to unite karthi and jo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by lavanyaz - 12 years ago
wow...ennamma Haritha...what a shtylooo...soooper update maa...who says you are first time doing the update...summma kalakeetteenga ponga...

Neenga engalai ellam eduthu saapittu vitteergal...I mean by writing this super update maa...

I am so glad that you stared this for Pirivom santhipom...

Thanks and keep rocking maa
thanks haritha akka for the update super o super 
keep going 
Thank you Karthik and Haritha for the updates. so finally they meet Karhik and Jo.

As per normal dialogue Jo says forget me if you truly loved me. What a torture ithu??? 😑

ippo karthi yeppdi approach panna poraru?

Ithu yenna all of a sudden yellarum Nee vaa poonnu pesaraanga? Jo calls karthi Nee vaa,karti calls Jo, Vaadi podi - yennamo mariyathai koraiyuthu? Reva also talks to karthi Nee vaa ponnu.

May be Naradar kalagam(Sange) nanmaiyil mudiyumo???

super updates haritha and gayathri β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ I really could not watch these episodes .. no time at all 😭 and your updates is all that i am depending for 😳 Rombha alaga theliva write pannirukengal both of you ⭐️

Karthi really loves Jo and so does Jo. But he gave her a good one ... asking her she had consider everyone but forgot about it πŸ‘πŸΌ It was true. She had considered everyone's happiness but not his. Somehow i think due to sangetha's nosy manner, its gona unite both Karthik and jo 😳

@ lavanya kutty, make sure its extra special okay vaa 🀣