Finale Discussion - 7th Jan'12 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Off topic but anyone read in news that EC ordered to cover Mayawati and Elephants statues !!
Have they gone insane? Are they going to stop the use of Cycles ( Mulyama's Symbol)? Are they going to chop off people's hand or force them to wear gloves? Are they going to cover Nehru Indira Rajiv statues? Are they going to rename roads, buildings? ðŸ˜† Maya is insane to build her statues in the first  place  but EC seems to have outdone her ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Omnipotent_Taco

Juhi won it 😆 spice gaya bhaad mein.

You wrote in white font? Not visible at all. 
Originally posted by Bartz

You wrote in white font? Not visible at all. 

Highlight it. Wrote it in white just in case people don't want to see the spoiler.
Sky wearing Govinda pants. Lal qila.
Aww man what with that song.. Hum Rahe Na Rahe Yaad Aayenge Ye Pal.. BB2 revisited and this clip of BB5 was also nice. Gave me tears.
Originally posted by Omnipotent_Taco

Juhi won it 😆 spice gaya bhaad mein.

Its too late to say now that spice gaya bhad mein. Jab  BB boring ho raha the tab bolana the ke sab Juhi ke terah behave karo ...so that they can win later...and no need to spice up the show ðŸ˜†

Waisey Juhi jeete ya BB mein jo Kitty dekhayi de thee the woh..apne ko koi farak nahin padta ðŸ˜†

I wish that cat snatch the trophy from Juhi ðŸ˜†
Why do some guys insist on wearing suede/ velvet suits @ Amar ðŸ¤¢ 

Originally posted by sweta01

Aww man what with that song.. Hum Rahe Na Rahe Yaad Aayenge Ye Pal.. BB2 revisited and this clip of BB5 was also nice. Gave me tears.

Beautiful song they have chosen. I thought I hated this season but shocker...😲 I didn't. 
BB started early today? No live telecast here. 
Sunny to dance. BRB 😆

edit: yeah Bartz it started an hour earlier today. 9PM-midnight IST.
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago