~RBO~Discussion Thread #52~ - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Episode 125 YT links...Credit and a huge thunku to Bona😊...Please post a comment and/or subscribe to her YT channel...
Origanal telecast 24th September 2010...

HI Gals...your updates are faster than my viewing...and Deepali I'm loving the old WU...they are simply hilarious...romance turned into comedy...extremely witty and full of punch...hats off to DD(Nikita)

This week was the most awesome and frustrating week😆...kitni baar armaano par paani phira...but was too good...Yasharan were mind blowing...this is the week when I became die hard Shanak fan...their Chemistry oozed...it all looked very natural and real...the intensity... the nervousness!!!

Lolz...that reminds me ...dunno whether i can comment here like this...apology in advance if I am breaking any rule...was watching Karan's one of recent interview...where he says his current lead is more like a sister, offscreen though...I was like...😲...and relieved...glad we never got to hear that abt Yasharan🤣!!!!!!!
Khanak portrayed the usher, the waiter and manager with such a fluid ease...the dialogue delivery along with regional accent was perfect!!!

The earrings Khusboo is wearing during epi 122 are the same one's what Khanak wore with famous golden saree during the press release sequence...and then sam too sports them later on!

The blooper DD missed in epi 124 was...Shaan orders, tandoori chicken, fish curry and butter chicken and gets...tandoori chicken, chicken biryani and chicken paya😆😆!!!

Welcome Ann and agree with your Views..Shanak the perfect couple in the daily shop..
loves forever to them🤗
Thanks May for videos Link..here is the WU of 24th Sep 2010 episode (Credit DD)

Rang Badalti Odhani Sep 24 2010 Written Update
thanx for the link guys!
feels good to be HOME! 
Originally posted by Ammu_ShaNak

thanx for the link guys!
feels good to be HOME! 

Awww Ammu🤗...There is no other place like it!...

@Ann - Love your comments😊...

@Deepali - Thanks for posting the WU😃...

@All - Hello everyone...Episode 126 links coming up😊...
Episode 126 YT links...Credit and a huge thunku to Bona😊...Please post a comment and/or subscribe to her YT channel...
Origanal telecast 27th September 2010...

Hey May and Ammu
Thanks May for Video Link..thanks Bona to you also

Here is the Link of wu of 27th sep 2010 Episode (credit DD)

Rang Badalti Odhani Sep 27th 2010 Written Update