Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~Discussion Thread #52~ - Page 6

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Deepali88

OMG..Precap Kill me..awesome and excellent😍

Thanks for posting the WUs Deepali😊...Which Pre-cap did you mean?...This one or the table one?😆...Both are cute😍...But today's was cuter and heartbreaking too...My poor ShaNak...But 'alls well that ends well' 😃...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thanks for posting the WUs Deepali😊...Which Pre-cap did you mean?...This one or the table one?😆...Both are cute😍...But today's was cuter and heartbreaking too...My poor ShaNak...But 'alls well that ends well' 😃...

hey May..i tell this below one

tomorrow: same precap , 
shan: khanak mujhe ek ishaara de do, may sab badal doonga
khanak: sab aise hi badal jayega, natasha ji meri jaga ajayegi

Shaan and Khanak looking very beautiful and their ecpression..just amazing😍
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Yes Deepali ShaNak looked devine in that scene...So innocent,,,Bless them😊...

Hello everyone...Sorry for the late update, but here it is...
Epiosde 130 Starplayer links😃...

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Episode 130 YT links...Credit and a huge thunku to Bona😊...Please post a comment and/or subscribe to her YT channel...
Origanal telecast 1st October 2010...

Links which include precap... 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks May and Bona for Videos
Here is the WU Link of 1st Oct 2010 Episode(credit DD)

Rang Badalti Odhani Oct 1st 2010 Written Update
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Deepali😊...Hello everyone!😃...

Episode 131 Starplayer links...Natasha and Khanak come full circle...They remember their challenge to eachother and say goodbye...Natasha provokes Shaan to learn the truth about his feelings 😊...

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Episode 131 YT links...Credit and a huge thunku to Bona😊...Please post a comment and/or subscribe to her YT channel...
Origanal telecast 4th October 2010...

Links which include precap... 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks May and Bona for Videos Link
Here is the WU of 4th oct 2010 Episode(credit DD)
Precap was awesome and Beautiful..Shaan and Khanak Looking very cute
and their cute conv.. just amazing and wonderful

1. Khanak is giving last lookover to Khandelwaal house and recollecting her memories with Shaan! (Guys, one of the memories she recollects, is the one in rain. Isnt this the one when Shaan was getting Khanak back after their ordeal with 7 avtaars of Gaurav? If yes, then this is a blooper, because this was Shaan's dream and Khanak wasnt aware of it...Let me know!!)..She reaches the door to find Natz entering...

2. Natz and Khanak compare the day when they met for the first time...Natz informs Khanak that she has come to meet Shaan...Khanak tells Natz that its not a good sign to meet the would-be hubby beofre marriage but Natz explains tht she is here to meet Shaan as a friend and not as a hubby! Khanak starts leaving when Natz asks her that where is she heading...Khanak explains that she is gng back to Dhulwadi where she belongs...She ended up here accidentally...Natz tells her that Khanak would have never imagined tht she would ever be friends with Khanak!!...Khanak replies that she didnt even know that Shaan and she wuld get married!
Now they both start comparing Shaan and his love! (Guys, Use this dialogue for the RBO Express contest!! Common...awesome way to win!!)
Natz guesses that Shaan wouldnt have proved to be a good hubby
Khanak denies it and says that Shaan was v god hubby, he took care of her but he doesnt know how to express!
Natz is surprised and says that the Shaan she knows was very selfish and careless!
Khanak replies back that the Shaan that she is leaving and gng is very sort out, responsible and magnanimous guy!
Natz thanks Khanak for changing Shaan to be this and apologizes too...Khanak tells her that she is her friend and in friendship, there is no sorry or thankyou and this was told to her by a Mahapurush...Natz assures Khanak that this mahapurush wuld miss her,...
Natz tells Khanak that she hopes Khanak is not leaving this house with the dilemma between friendship and love!...Khanak assures her she isnt in any dilemma! Natz asks Khanak if she is making the right move...Khanak again assures her that she is! Natz asks her if she can now tell her the verdict of their challenge...who won - Khanak's responsibility or Natz love? (Awesome dialogue!! 👏)...Khanak replies that both have won...Natz love did win but Khanak also fulfilled her responsibility!! Khanak leaves shocked Natz...

3. Shaan is sitting in his paatshaala wrapping up thing whe Natz comes from behind. He thinks that it is Khanak and tells her that he wanted to come and meet her but he didnt know what to say..He is glad that she has coome to talk with him and he still doesnt know what to say...He knows that she has said it all the previous night...but anyways, now tht she has come to meet him, he wants to know what she wants to tell him...(*Confused DD falls down*)...Anyways, He turns to find Natz standing there...and he is shocked!!...Natz asks him if those words were meant for him? Shaan doesnt give her a straight answer! Natz tells him that he would never sudhrofy and will keep having convos without turning behind...She asks him if he is making the same mistake as the last time of not looking behind and committing? Shaan keeps giving weird answers...Finally Natz tells him that Khanak has left the house and Shaan turns back and is shocked!

4. Mugambo praises SD for planning and plotting against Khanak! SD corrects him that its only her idea...The fake heartattack, emotional blackmaling etc was all her plan! She loves to win!

5. Natz sees a depressed Shaan and her eyes wells up! She starts clearing the Paatshaala and Shaan is in still in the state of disbelief that Khanak left him even without meeting him once...Natz tells him that they were friends then Khanak shld have said bye to him...but she has gone forever and will not return!!! Shaan scoffs at the word "Friends"...Natz gets agitated and starts wiping the board when Shaan stops her! He tells her that he taught her English after taking lot of pains, so tht SD and BD dont insult her anymore...He was very proud of the speech she delived in the press conference...He has gone thru' a lot for her and she culdnt even bid him bye before leaving...Natz tells him that she wouldnt ever forget his favours because she never forgets anything...Shaan tells her that Khanak did forget to thank her!!!...Natz reminds him tht there is not thanku in frienship and this was spoken by a MP (Mahapurush)...Shaan is shocked to hear this! She tries playing a game with him...she taunts at him tht he cannot be the MP as he was only capable of cracking PJs and stupid jokes! The Shaan she knew was very careless and selfish...But looks like he has changed now and Khanak was telling her that he has become responsible, and magnanimous...Shaan is shocked to hear this and then wonders why did Khanak leave him...Natz asks him that what could Khanak do...after all he didnt try stopping her...Shaan explains that he didnt ask her to go...she shld have stopped on her own..Natz asks her that why would she stop, to see Natz become Shaan's bride? Shaan tells Natz that if K didnt want them to get married then she shld have told him...Natz asks him whetehr he culd say tht to her? Shaan blurts out tht he didnt say tht because he didnt wanna hurt Natz! Both are shocked!!

PRECAP - Shaan chases Khanak's auto and asks the auto driver to stop...Auto driver goes on when Shaan shouts at him and tells him that Khanak would make him mad too and hence its better he stops the auto...He overtakes the auto and comes in front of it, forcing the auto to stop...Khanak comes out of the auto shocked!
Khanak takes her hand and pulls her towards his car...Khanak shrugs his hand and asks him that where and why should she go with him...and what was he gng to tell her...Shaan sternly tells her that the answer for where is - "Her in-laws place"...Why - "Just to let her know, that she is still his wife and he her hubby and she cannot break this relationship that too legally..."...for next 2 months, she cannot break this relationship...(Oh! why 2 months now?????...Has Shaan taken over from Khanak-se-confused gang??? 🥱😕)...and if after 2 months, she wants to break this relationship or leave him, he wuldnt let her do tht!!!!...(Oh okie...Now I get it...This was cool...yaar!! 😆😆)

So, guys, not in too much mood to laugh...I am actually very very sad for Natz...😭I know u guys dnt like her but frankly, I have been connected to her from Day 1...She was my favourite most character actually...we both just connected...I immediatelt respected her for what she was...I know u all will be shocked but the previous Natasha (priyanka) was just too good...I still cannot forget her convo on phone when she tries soothing Shaan who was in dhulwadi amidst all the mess...She explains him what Khanak is gng thru and how he needs to be sensitive towards Khanak...She then asks him that if she was in Suraj's place, what would be Shaan's condition and a chill runs down Shaan's spine...He immediately asks her not to even say that in her dreams...He cant live without her...Even today when I think of that scene, a chill runs down my spine...I didnt see any equally chill-sending scene in this serial...I fell in love with Natz then and loved Shaan-Natz jodi a lot...I might have hooted a lot for Shaan-Khanak jodi but with always a guilt that Natz would be sidelined...I also remember one more powerful line that NATZ had given few days back, "I know it's not Khanak's mistake and I know it's not yours, but then pls understand, IT'S NOT MY MISTAKE TOO"...That was so apt and took a part of me in this serial...She has always been the best GF anyone culd ever ask...she has been very understanding, never plotted for Khanak, on the contrary helped her settle down...If I was in her place, I wuld never have been this sympathetic...Agree or not, she has been the best doormat shaan culd ever have,,,I am angry with Shaan that when he fell for Khanak, he shld have had a decency to inform Natz...Thats the minumum he culd do for someone who is just waiting for him outside his door...But he didnt tell her till the end...she had to extract thinsg from him and set him free...even today, she showed him the right path, she set him free...else this guy was a 1st order burdthal...She didnt deserve this IMO!!!...I hope they show her hooking to someone who loves her else I wuld remain sad throughout the RBO tenure!!

I am very sad today and I think Natz character wuld come to an end tomorrow...

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thaaanks May 🤗and Deepu🤗
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bones88

thaaanks May 🤗and Deepu🤗

No problem Bona🤗...

Hello everyone!😃...Episode 132 Starplayer links...Natasha confronts Shaan about the truth...She then encourages him to get Khanak back🥳...

Natasha was so sweet, felt for her situation, but she handled it with such dignity⭐️...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago