Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode 132 YT links...Credit and a huge thunku to Bona😊...Please post a comment and/or subscribe to her YT channel...
Origanal telecast 5th October 2010...

Links which include precap... 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks May and Bona for Videos :)

Here is the WU of 5th oct 2010 Episode (Credit Jaya)

Epoisode starts with shan saying If she wanted to stop our marriage couldnt she have said , for which tashu says where u able to say , for which shan says I couldnt as I dont want to hurt u and he stops.. tashu then says may be this is the reason shan , even khanak did not  want to hurt me,  and thats why both of u didnot say anything to me , but I know both of u want same thing, that we dont get married , Shan looks at her with guilty and says Tashu, I am sorry I never, before he can say anything tashu stops him saying Iam sorry , I always felt we were friends first but donno why u never told ur best friend about this , u could have told me atleast once , or may be u never considered me as ur best friend ,.shan feels guilty and says  Iam sorry tashu, Iam very bad , I always hurted u , I have always taken u for granted  but from today u were with me and will always be .. tashus says and u think that u will marry me but love someone else , and u think i will support u in this through out ur life , shan is guilty , tashu says shan there is lot of difference in being there and being together , shan again says sorry, tashu teases him for saying sorry , he says sometimes u talk like khanak, for which tashu says thats because some times u think iam Khanak, shan goes and gives her a cute hug saying Iam not gud for u  tashu says if u let go of khanak today u wont be worth of her too, , shan says thanks for making me realise iam Nalayak, tashu wipes her tears and says shan may be ur forgetting that i read ur heart before u do ., she says anyways Iam always best then u, be it in school/ at office presentation or in emotions and even today iam before u , even today i know how to maintain friendship better than u , she says u know shan iam the best , she asks him to go and get khanak , she says khanak just left she might have not gone far , go and get her , shan goes like tashu but u she says dont worry about me iam stronger then u like always ,  ...shan goes but stops again he comes back and gives another quick hug to tashu ... I love tashus maturity here 

Shans ji looking for khanak , he notices her Chunni in auto and chases auto.he stops the auto walla ... khanak gets out of auto , both of them going on war , both are into funny taunting session, he gets in side of auto again fights, me says my name should be not shan but pareshan , he asks her to come home , he says iam ur wife ... and corrects himself saying he is her husband and she is his wife , he says u cant break it on law and after that 2 months if u want to break relation and leave me , then khanak i will not let u do it , and please dont ask why, khanak is so lost in him , and later even he is lost in her he lifts her and takes her to car, (GUYS Look for ppl who are watching tamasha of shooting ) shan has this smile on his face and he raises his collar as if he won , haila, auto wala left with khanaks bag... khanal tries to get out of cat but he gives her one angry look and keep looking at her and puts seat belt on goes ... 

shan all smiles while driving , khanak calls him budtal, he asks her if it was for him , she says not for u and both of them again in funny argument ...

shan stops his car in NO ENTRY area and asks her to get out of car he says he has to talk , she asks we can talk in car, she says there is space in car but shan says o , both of them again on funny war,they both argue on their last advantage , they talk about tashu , khanak asks about tashu , he says she left and their is no marriage and relation btw them (shan and tashu )

Guys iam not going in details here as u have to watch SHANAK as no update will do gud...

Part 2:- 

Sunil/Madhavi and Agarwal r in hall...

Agarwal says truth is there was no choice left for my daughter , ur son just said tashu is not his choice but its khanak , what was she suppose to do ??

Sunil goes to him  and says ur daughter is very intelligent , she knows she can get him but she can never have his love , its good that shan and tashu realised this before marriage that both can be just good friends and nothing more , Agarwal gives this angry look, Sunil further adds saying tashu, what a matured gal she is , see even this time she helped shan take a right decision , so nice of her ...

Agarwal gets irritated and says dont try to confuse me with ur words , If my daughter is unhappy , i will never let anyone else be happy , he looks at madhavi and then settles down in couch , madhavi says Agarwal sabh, dont take tension , ur health is not well, he just nods ...

Part 3 :-

Khanak shan  wat happened ? shan says what happened, why did it happen I have no idea baout it , but I just know one thing , for past some years I have been waiting for this day , when tashu and I will get married , but everything changed in past couple of months , shan looks at khanak and says , Me coming to Dhulwadi , meeting u , that accident and out marriage , he goes to her and says marriage is not a joke na khanak, they look at each other , he further adds saying u know when u left house , this time also i wanted to come after you , but I didnot know what to say if i had to , then tashu told me I have to go after u and stop u..Shan goes close to khanak, their hands r about to touch on shans car ...shan says  but truth is END

PreCap:- Cop says hello this is no entry , Shan goes likes dekha even he knows , Khanka asks what , shan says that in my life apart U , theres no entry for any other gal , and he says u know khanak this is truth and u will miss me a lot , khanak says no , I dont want to know , Shan says u cant live without me , samjhi... khanak gives a little push u think like that but u know what i think , that u cant live without me , shan  goes like listen Iam not going home without u , now shut up and sit in car as iam saying this as Iam ur husband ...

Poor traffic cops r confused 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Episode 133 YT links...Credit and a huge thunku to Bona😊...Please post a comment and/or subscribe to her YT channel...
Origanal telecast 6th October 2010...

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Episode 134 YT links...Credit and a huge thunku to Bona😊...Please post a comment and/or subscribe to her YT channel...
Origanal telecast 7th October 2010...

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for posting all the links May ! 
-Deepali- thumbnail
Hey May and ammu
Thanks May and bona for videos
Here is the WU of 6th oct 2010 episode (credit Sejal)

Part-1

Episode starts from where it left off yesterday.Shan and Khanaks staring session is still on.😆Just then 2 cops appear and interrupt their session.Shan tells them to wait,that he has something to say to his wifey( are u sure???,since 2 minutes he has been staring and not talking).He tells Khanak that he knows that she cares for him a lot  and Khanak is like K K K What is the meaning?? And Shan is like care-C. A. R. E(Shan may be u should have used LOVE,she would have understood better) .The cops interrupt them again and tell  them to listen .Khanak tells the cops not to worry them. Shan  ignores the cops and tells Khanak that even if she leaves him she will miss him a lot and Khanak says that even he would miss her likewise , Shan tries to cut her off and says that he wouldn't and then she cuts him off by saying that she has not finshed what she has to say and that while she would miss him he would miss her more.Just then the cop is like Hellooo yeh NO ENTRY hain ( arre inspector ji ishq ki galli mein  inspector ke liye koi entry nahin hota,dafffa ho jao).😡.Shan then says that look even the cop knows that no other girl can enter his life other than her and the truth is that she will miss him more and she even knows why.Khanak says that she doen't know the reason and is not interested either.She turns her face and Shan creeps behind her and in a very flirty way says that he knows that  she cant live without him( his facial expression is damn cute).😳.Khanak retorts and says that he may think that way but the fact is that he cannot live without her.Shan gets irritated and says  he will not go home without her and to shut her mouth and sit in the car coz he is the husband  and he has the right to say so( BTW cops are getting free entertainment).Cops who were in a trance I think till now finally ask Shan for his license.And guess what this idiot says?.He has a license as he has married her legally and he can take her wherever he wants ,whenever he wants.🤣.Whether home or anywhere else the cops  should not have a problem.Just then Khanak gets a fit and says that she wants to go home right now coz she wants to and not coz Shan wants to take her.Cops are still asking for the license and getting bugged.Khanak tells them to stop asking for it coz  her hubby has already told them that they are married and she doesn't need them to defeat him.Shantanu pulls her hand from behind and asks her ..What does she means by defeat??.There is no question of defeat coz he is Shantanu Khanadelwal and to stop dreaming coz whatever he has wanted in life he has always got.Khanak says that from now on things will happen her way.The cops are still singing license dena license dena.😆😆Khanak tells him to give the license.Shan says he doesn't have one.The cop tells him how could he drive a car without a license???Shan says that just as Khanak can leave the house without permission he can also leave the house without a license..Shan tells the cops it is good he had the time coz last time he didn't and he had to come in addhhe kapde.🤣 Khanak pushes him and tells him to speak the truth and they go on bickering like hell(plz is jodi ko arrest karna noise pollution ke liye.. ufff).She tells him to tell the cops that she left the house coz of him,Shan says that coz of him she also came back.Khanak admits unknowingly and Shan is proud of his big achievement.Khanak says that she just wants to go home and wants to sit in the car right now.Shan repeats the same thing.They both get in the car and drive off.Cops are left watching  and look at eachother with confusion.

Khushboo starts screaming and enters her room.Akshay( with a new face,new clothes and new body)😆 is doing some work on the laptop,He asks her what the problem is and she says that nobody cares for her and neither does he so she is going away from here.He pulls her hand and says that he is sorry(in a very Dhulwadi like accent).He asks her to tell him the problem.She tells him that the day Nattie told her that she loved Shan from that day she has always had the dream that like her even she would be the bahu of the K house but today Khanak has taken Natties place.Akshay says he understands but they cant do anything coz things don't work out the way we want them to and no one can take Natties place.She was always important to us and will always be.He further says that he is feeling bad for Nattie but whatever has happened has happened for the best.Khushboo says no,whatever was Natties has been snatched away and you are saying that everything is fine??She tells Akkie that this is not fair and to see if they can rectify this together.Akkie says that they cant coz Nattie has made her decision.Khushboo gets up in a huff and says that she is leaving the house( as expected).Akkie tells her that by leaving the house ,the problems wont be resolved.Khushboo says that she doesn't feel this home is hers anymore and cant stay even for a  second over here and cant bear to see Khanak taking Tashus place.The scene shifts to Akkie running down the stairs.He meets Sunil on the way.Sunil asks him where he is going .Akkie say that as usual he is going after his wife😆( all the K men are out to get their wifes, except for Sunil i guess who is quite contented even if he doesn't have one).He says that Kushboo has left the house but not to worry as he will manao her and get her back.Sunil tells him to go soon coz incase Khushboo reaches the mall you never know what will happen.😆

Scene shifts to Sunil and Madhavi.Sunil is some how trying to dodge her( see i told u he would be the happiest if he didn't have a wife)😆 .Madhavi says i hope you are happy coz this is what you wanted.Your stubborness has payed off.Sunil tells her that this is not his zidd,whatever he has done he has done for Shans happiness..Madhavi tells him that you now care about his happiness when all these years you did nothing.Sunils tells her that all these years he was in your care and that is why he became a spoilt brat.He said that along with the business if he had also looked after his kids they would not have been in this mess today.It was his mistake.It may be late but he has atleast supported his son not like her who puts her happiness infront of her sons.He tells Madz that now Khanak is her daughter-in-law and to get used to it.She says that old habits die hard and that he is used to throwing his weight around.She then gets a major fit and screams Khanaks name 3 times( she was looking scary)😆.She says that she is fed up of this name and wonders what magic this girl has spun on them.Sunil tells her that Khanak has made this house a home ,something that even she couldn't do in all these years.He further says that she(as in madavi) has made his life... and stops( he was going to say a living hell,i bet ) 😆and then continues that he will not let anyone spoil Shans life and that she better understand.

Shan and Khank are about to enter the K house( I dont know how they survived the journey to the house).Shan tells Khanak to go in.Khanak tells Shan the same thing.Shan tells her to atleast ring the bell.Khanak puts her peti down and asks him why should she do it??.Shan is irritated.He is going to ring the bell,just  then he stops and says that when he tells her to do something  she should listen.Khanak tells him that why should she be listening to him.He says that he is the pati and she is the patni( God same dialogues).Khanak wants to know that in which culture it is said that the wife has to ring the bell.Shan says what Shastra( he didn't understand the word i think)/He tells her the bell is on her side and to ring it.Khanak moves away from the bell and tells him that the bell is now on his side.Shan says that he is in no mood for fun.Khanak says that she doesn't find anything funny.Scene shifts to Sunil and dadi.They are wondering where Shan and Khanak are.Dadi tells him not to worry and that Shan would have manowed Khanak and now both of them would be fighting like kids and that Shan has changed and not to worry.Scene shifts to Shanak again and they are still at it with the bell.Again scne shifts to dadi and Sunil.Dadi tells Sunil that Khanak is an adharsh patni and will always listen to her hubby.Khanak tells Shan that she will not do what he says .Shan says fine and that they will stay out of the house the whole night but he will not ring the bell.Khank says that she will not ring the bell either.Shan say that this is what your upbringining is?? Not to listen to your elders😆 .He says that he will complain to her dad.Khanak says that her dad will support her but what will he do.He will have to stay out of the house the whole night and his legs will pain coz he is nazzuk.😆.Shan says that he is not nazuuk and that he knows karate ( he even does a karate kind of  a move)😆

Now both of them are screaming ganti bagao,just then Shans falls through the door, pulling Khanak with him and now she is on top of him leaving Sunil and Dadi stunned.They both go towards the elders to take their blessings.Khanak says that they did not know the door was opened.Sunil says that he knows when Khanak is with Shan nothing can go wrong and that she will always  listen to him.And Shan is like Yeah right.😆 Just then Madhavi appears.Shan says that he has done this only for Sunil and Dadi.Sunil takes him at the side and says that in this case from tommorow he is retiring and that all the business responsibilities are his and along with that some social work too.Shan is tired and wants to go to sleep.He sees his mom on the corridor and follows her up the stairs.

Part 2 and Part 3

Shan enters his moms room and compliments her on her looks😆.Madhavi is combing her hair oops i mean wig( this woman always seems to have a bad hair day, no wonder she is so bitter).Shan tells her that he knows that she is angry with him  coz when she is angry she always ignores him.Madhavi says it doesn't make a difference to him and that he doesn't need her anymore.Shan hugs her from behind and says that every son needs his mom.He recollects when he was in the third grade and how he cried during his first day of school and how she told him that it takes time to get used to new people.Madhavi shakes her head in agreement.He tells her that Khanak is different from them but she is not a bad person and to give her a chance and in a few days she will like her( he is telling the wrong person all this)😆 .He says that he wants to spend his entire life with Khanak and to do this small thing for him.He pleads of her literally.He promises her that Khanak will win her heart.

Sunil tells khanak that he needs an approval from her.He wants to take her to the park tommorow coz he wants her to participate in the Common Wealth Games😆.He says that she will atleast win the 200 meters race coz Shan will not allow her to run more than that..They even have a father daughter talk in between.She promises never to run away again.

The episode ends with Shan trying to convince his mom.Madhavi saying that she will try and right after he leaves she shows her true colours again.( this woman will never budge)😡

Preacp_ No precap but i guess it is like the 2nd coming up where Shan and Khanak are sittting on the sofa( Shan loooking damn good in red),they are recalling how they met and fought, got married and fought even more,became friends and fought even even more.Khanak is upset and says that in life there are only 2 colours sadness and happiness.She tries to get up and Shan pulls her from behind.He says something but the video gets cut off. Sorry.Seems like a promo more than an actual scene.

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...
                  oh i missing them badly...even i'm litlery crying😭