Chaskameter Rankings-- PLS WAKE UP - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Guys... what is happening???? 

I know most or majority of u are turned off with the track ...in the show.. but please.. please don stop being active.. 

I know.. there are plethora of critical posts in the forum. .but can we not take it in our stride and try to discuss things which culd give positive result??? 

We are not getting any Telly buzz articles..and yet our show is in top 10 which is highly commendable... 👏 but we need to do a lot more to not just sustain in the top 10 but try and reclaim our position in top 5 shows on IF!!

As u can see from the above.. we are lagging big time in buzz articles..! In order to ensure we get buzz points please post on Old articles or any articles of IF where KTLK is tagged..!! Also please comment on IF videos of KTLK .. u can see those videos at the bottom of the front page of the forum..!! 

Everyone i know in this forum .. has FB id.. guys it takes one second to hit a FB like for an interesting post..!! Come on .. pls do what u can to support the show..!! 😊

Coz.. together we CAN and SHALL make a difference! 😳

Tanu, u have to help me here... how does one go about looking for articles on IF that have KTLK tagged? And how does one get access to these articles elsewhere..to post them on this forum?
And, promise... also will be more active on FB...!! On the KTLK, KK and MB pages...
Posted: 12 years ago
Lizzie on every post on IF there is an FB like pls hit that also

whats ur FB ID?