• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 As no one volunteered yet for Monday.is anyone updating todayπŸ˜•
😊
Nice first episode!

Brief update:
Introduction of the lead - young woman, mother of two. It is younger child Addu's birthday. Heroine is hard working, running errands, looking after the whole family. There is some slander attached to her dead husband, who is supposed to have brought disrepute to the family.

Introdcution to the whole family and characters. Difficult situation for mother and two children of having to depend on others for survival.

Right at the end, Kunal is introduced chasing a girl into the temple.Heroine stops him.

Sorry for the telegraphic style, but really in a hurry!
Bubble
Thanks a lot for the short/brief update Bubble dearπŸ€—
I feel that the 1st episode was ok..😊
Felt really bad for Megha.. her crying for her husband. , etc scenes were heartbreaking..πŸ˜’
Thnku for the brief update i actually loved today's epi i mean it was a mixed bag of emotions sad happy and all nice a good show to watch!!! Any agreeing wid me?
Thanks for the update. 

Though i watched the episode i couldn't really put it in words as this is the introduction episode, they have covered quite a lot about the life and problem of Mrs. Vyas and her children. 

Lead Actress seems comfortable in her role, though she looks too young to be mother of two children. 

I expected a supportive in-laws family (due to the promo) but except Father-in-law everyone else is not-so supportive of Mrs. Vyas and also i didn't expect so many ppl in their house. 

Though this is just the 1st episode and too soon to predict, i think there is some suspense about Mrs Vyas's husband. I gather from today's episode that there is a perception that Mrs Vyas' husband has done something wrong and brought disrepute to the family. I guess he would be innocent and the Lead character Mohan, who is a crime reporter by profession, will clear his name and restore the reputation and help Mrs. Vyas.  Of course these things may take a lot of time probably. 

Subhas i agree wid u even i thought her family would be supportive but no one was suppotive leaving her FIL! And even i think there is some suspence i mean something related to family disputes and her MIL even said that Megha's husband married his own choice so might be something like tht
Just got done watching the first episode and I have to admit it was pretty interesting.. As far as first episodes go, this one is one of the better ones I've been in a while.. Lol, of course it is still just the first episode so only time will tell how good the show actually is.. But so far, it's giving me hope.. Plus the kids are a joy to watch! πŸ˜†
Thanks for the update.The first episode was interesting
thx dear for shout update :D
ahh i loved first epis  story looks very interesting waiting for todays epis :D😍
It was very nice episode. Starting was very interested.