BV Written Update 9th January 2012 - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No daayan just a monster kaka😡 instigating the vilagers to kill his own neice so that he could grab her piece of land...horrible😡..no wonder he was inciting the superstitious vilagers to throw stones her and burn her accusing her as daayan😵..
this is stark reality in rural areas where women are  falsely accused of being witches jadu tona waali by relatives themselves,no witchcraft just property disputes ..

but no  point in anandi  resigning as sarpanch🤔, peoples attitude wont change overnight,you win some you lose some but the fight must continue..hope villagers feel ashamed of their behavior and make her reconsider her decision to quit..

I dunno pjyo property disputes happen all over the place .. My uncle really is a possessed witch ..and I wish my brother would just let us sell the family house we grew up in sentimental stranger. sigh
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kya jagat ko kabhi pata chalega ki gouri ne jeitsar jaake kya dhamaal ki hai?
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am waiting to see what a pack of lies she'll tell J tomorrow when he asks who went to Jaitser n why ? ðŸ˜†

Her mom will come n stand there too, pallu in hand and talk about "kya ehsaan kiya padhai ke liye paise deke ? Dekho kawarsa - itne kharab log hain, aapko bhi to nikaal bahar kiya us parayi ladki ke liye"

Jagya can't answer such insane logic. He'll just get frustrated n slam the door n go out for a walk. But I do hope he won't call Anandi to get the facts. Hope he calls home n hears from Sumitra or Bhairon.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drphill

I dunno pjyo property disputes happen all over the place .. My uncle really is a possessed witch ..and I wish my brother would just let us sell the family house we grew up in sentimental stranger. sigh

😆yaah property disputes happens everywhere,uncle brother troubling you,eh... ,😉phil,try some  magical  potions on your uncle ðŸ˜†..

but seriously ,in interior rural india this happens,when single woman dont have any male support their inlaws try to take away their property rights by concocting false allegations,any relatives getting sick will be blamed on them ,villagers accuse them of doing jadu tona,many incidents of these helpless women being stones,and kicked out of village..extreme brutality  ,heres one