Monday update: 09/01/12

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the COLOURFUL update Bhagi.😊👏. Dir needs to use his play as carefully and play the game well to make the serial win.😉
 Good to see the plot moving ahead...😊. Today somehow liked the episode coz it showed everyone's character and stand today well. It was irritating to see GW in an angry manner in order to insult thuls family. There were some superb directions along with the great emotions by T&t.

Hope everybody was so irritated after watching today's GW's archanaI 
.iam really sick and tired of this pei's attam pattam kondattam.😡😲 She is trying her best to prove that her periappa is wrong.Charu's plan is   finally working and VR is doubting periappa…sigh. Coming to GW, this foul mouth lady has started her archanai as usual and shouting about thali that thuls has to remove and throw away. 😡😡

But is it possible for a lady to do that. Instead of standing still puvi and sudha must do something to control this disgusting creature? She acts worse than🤬… Happy to see GW deadly face when MM gave super nose cut to GW .Why can't puvi open his thiruvai and tell TA about his mom said about marrying psycho and her suicide blackmail...🥱 Handling an arrogant greedy mother-in-law is going to take a lot of patience, understanding and thought for thuls.  

This is to the team…Why are you portraying the central character of the serial to be innocent especially in front of GW.? GW has absolutely no rights to dominate thuls. Thuls is being quiet and her vulnerability and truthfulness will always win in the end.😊Hopefully.😉

Waiting for namma hero to learn the true face of his friend. And thuls should not care about TA and she should concentrate on her studies.😆 Ta should beg to thuls after he knows about psycho's true's color. in upcoming epi's.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗

Daughter cheating her own parents is like drowing themselves. Charu does not even deserve a pinch of love and affection from VR and Gayathri. Even in this VR heath situation, Charu wants to emotionally blackmail VR that she won't get married if this KP marriage stop aam... Sigh😡

It is pathetic and pity that VR believes his daughter more than GP. Charu is telling that KP never tell lies amm, but VR thinks that GP messes with his daughter life aam😕. Aama Charu, eppo KP has spoke any truth? Both useless KP and Charu planning evil to create rift between the brothers, so that Charu's plan steal other girls husband and KP's plan to grab all property succeeds...grr...🤢

It is better GP's information about KP will not work, becoz this KP needs a bash from TA before his evil works are exposed😛. KP needs to be punished by TA for the false accusations he made about Thulz to TA. Mostly a third person interference in settling a problem between the couples will never work. GP may not succeed with making peace between TA/T. Only TA needs to figure out the issue and find a reason why GP and Thulz are reacting this way😒.

GW crying was very funny rather than annoying. But TA reaction was more confusing when GW was talking about Thulz future to suffer😕. Wow MM! After a long time, pulled the strings together on the Dhosam issue. GW was dumb-stuck lol😛. TA, can't you see how much your wife will be hurt when you speak?? Now he wants to blame Thulz along with Mohan for Lav's accident... 😡 Grrr... TA better pack off and go to Blore and see the things in your own eyes rather than thowing harsh words at Thulz😕.

GW nicely miscalculated TA words today when he said that he cannot live with Thulz anymore😉... Rofl.. This is the reason for Pei happiness in the promo after GW happily informs her I guess.
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Bhagi!!!😃🤗

Awww Charu so pretty...Grr she and her looks🤢...KP uncle with his "I am the great mahaan" acts
🤪...Aiyooo KP how can you say this aam when KP said he and pei will get separated as friends nu🤢...KP said that his mommy and daddy will get angry if they get to know about a third person following him...🤣...Charu darling need to pay more money if KP need his parents back🤢..Grr psycho what paavam she did aam😡...Charu darling continue your drama...she said if this marriage get ruined she wont think about any  marriage in future aam...Madame how are you going to say you want to marry TA?! my one and only question😡

Thank god no more police station...GW is busy pulambufying about Thulasi and her stay in Police station...with out even showering after 1 night police station stay🤢...T and MM veedu thedi went to get archanai from GW😕. TA keep it up..he can only tell dialogs seeing floor..😕 Why TA why? are you trying to cool your mommy by saying these to show that you hate Thulasi?...same kind of dialogs in police station and home😕

Thanks for the outstanding update and comments!!  Arghhh''.It takes a lot of effort to update and watch this, boredom to the core.

The gobbledygook is back……This psycho track seems to endless cycle of torture, is she the only person wearing the thinking hat, and everyone around her are plain dumb, stupid and brain dead??... Never ending saga is bordering the theater of absurd.

Did VR undergo any surgery to become dumb and retard in UK?? Whattay poppycock…..KP guy comes, complains that GP's guy is trying to shadow him and Psycho bad-mouths that GP and VR becomes wary and suspicious of his brother? Is he really bro to GP or like psycho?? VR character always had no great respect…..self-centered @ every-turn….now back to his old ways?

Is it VR's influence on Psycho or the other way around? Both had/have murderous streak, scheming ways…will do anything and everything to get want they want. No wonder VR suddenly became suspicious of his own brother – "old habit die hard" as they say.   

What in the world is "Teflon TA" trying to do? Paging the service of Mr. Sherlock Holmes,  Miss Marple to decode TA's brain to find the reasons for the "acting (?!?) er abusing T" chops of TA. One thought TA was "acting" to help psycho get rehabilitated for her dementia and psychoses. The way he is torturing, abusing, debasing, causing agony and grief, Is his real strategy to send Thulz to hospice????  

Why can't he simply communicate to Thulz directly his reasons and strategy (?!?) behind his acting, if he is doing? What is the relationship between the relentless for verbal abuse and ignominy that Thulz has to undergo regularly and psycho getting treated [Assuming TA is acting…..otherwise his characterization is down the drain]

Is TA "acting a.k.a abusing T" routine is to get Psycho treated or to get Psycho married to KP or is simply grimacing?? Has he learn't truth about psycho from Joe and got to know that KP is a creep and working on strealth mode to save psycho?? Even so, why torture T so much??

PS: Are creative planning to link TPS with T as TA for temp will be separated from T?

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thank you Baghi for the wonderful update!! 😃
Aww poor u ...silly GW and loosu TA and his nonsense talks...🤗

So VR blvd KP and C 😕...As expected..hmm...
Two points to be noted
1) " Did Charu go to bed" Unsual way of asking about C ?? 😕
2) GP not calling and informing about arrival to VR but ladies involved in convo 😕

TA again, yet another unfogivable in different way, looking floor.. 😛...lets see..
For a change Puvi looked like TA and TA looked like a loser..😆...

1000 W bulb glowing at GW face hearing TA's words...wow...come on lady, go tell C and now i get why C has to dance like that...come on C plan further please ...😛...
Sigh KP matikalaye...😕...

MM was good and one question 👏...who told T has dosham...👏...TA divereted it and spoke the same again...😕

One more point - VR will not blame GP for sending a person to spy behind KP...bcos, VR himself went as a spy to TA bank and enquired...so what is the big deal here..?? Unusal VR?? 😕 Lets see what GP/VR talks tmrw..🤔
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago

Thanks for the great updates TTFan!!  Hugs from me for such a good update on such an irritating episode.

Charu's plan has won her parents already but I'm sure GP will not change his mind.  In the promo we see Charu crying to her dad that GP told her something.  But GP is a gentleman and he would not say something like that to Charu, which means he now knows that she is playing her dirty tricks with him too.  KP...idiot fool he is to still stay with Charu!!  I want to know what GP is going to do after his visit to Psycho.

Tamil...Lol!!!!  It's so fun to see this angry Tamil sometimes...the way he sits on a chair and his face changed so much...loved the pose he gave when he saw Tulasi.  For a second he looked happy to see her then he went back to his angry face...he looked like he was ready to wrestle with her.

My gut feeling says he is not acting.  Mr. K. will show Tulasi's life changing now I feel.

GW...police station should never have released her...oh god...poor MM.  Tulasi is used to her so she completely ignored her and did not take her words her.  Tulasi was looking more at Ta for some support I feel...

Really a character assassination for Tamil...I truly hope Tulasi does not forgive this guy so easily.  Overall a dull start to the week...hope it gets better. 

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Both C and Keshav were so OTT. Any normal parents in the place of VR/Gaya3 would obviously suspect. VR is a dumb idiot his love for his daughter is making him turn blind. Pei is happily smiling without even thinking abt her father's health. She deserves absolutely no sympathy.😡😡 To hell with GW ! She is incorrigible. 😡 Maathi maathi ore dialogue dhaan kettu kettu kaadhu pulichu pochu. Idha thavra edhavadhu pesa theridha idhukku?

"Ava en kuda vaazhntha latchanathu vechu solren sathyama inime enaala ava kuda vaazhave mudiyaadhu"

Darn more and more unforgivable remarks coming out of TA's mouth. He could have rather sat inside itself, instead of spitting venom. He is so rude. T idathla innoru ponna irundha indha polladha kudumbathla vaaka pattathuku rendavadhu naal thaali kayatti koduthuttu perpa. She was even ready to forgo her studies for this moron. Why should the word "fate" annoy him to this extent? He knows about Padma's nature well. How is T to be blamed here? When he comes to know about the truth where will he bury his face? 😡 Also he beat Mohan in the worst possible manner. Still his anger has not subsided?! Adhaan azhagu thangachiku dhaan unnume aagalaye apram enna. Why is Puvi not intervening when TA is clearly going overboard?

Thanks for a beautiful update on a boring episode! 👏

Though this week has started with a very slow boring episode, we have to appreciate Kumaran sir for still focusing only on the main story .

Hope Puvi fights for Tulasi and break opens all the truth about his mother. He assured MM and Tulasi that he will explain everything to TA and will unite Tulasi with TA even if his mother-son relationship breaks down.
Only on that assurance poor MM and Tulasi have come to face this Gutter women.

But I doubt if TA will believe whatever Puvi will say, as he is either acting or his brain is on a sleeping mode now.

As you all guessed I think TA is only going to insult MM and Tulasi and thats why Psycho is so happy in the promo. SQ is also happy,which means Tulasi is in trouble.

Psycho might temporarily win over GP...but GP who knows the true state of Psycho might approach Dr. Gokul or his next step may be to come and talk to TA?  Hope atleast when GP explains things TAs brain might wake up.

Thanks Bhagi for a lovely update 🤗.

What a fantastic start to the week ...that too with Charu aunty 🤢 and Keshav uncle 🤢 (next thollai ). Hope she made her fans happy for this week before she goes to hell 😍. My would-be is Uthamaru and me is a super Uthami who would not behind other girls' hubby aam 🤢😡. Charu- 🐷 is waiting for every chance to stop the marriage with KP 🤢😡. You go VR...be adamant and suspect your lovely brother but do perform the marriage for your daughter with Kesari please 😍😍. For those who are interested...watch Charu's nose today which was shown in the Closeup shot 🤢. You all might think it is super pretty nu 😛 (Akka i can hear you say Unakku kozhuppu di nu 🤣😛) . 

The next gutter-scene ...TA loose was listening to his mommy darling when she asked Thuls to remove her Thaali 🤢😡 but still was sitting like a statue . Thulasi darling...i wished you said...Poyya...neeyum venam unnoda family um venam 😛😍...it would  have been a super slap on that stupid TA's face 😍. Between TA looked handsome 😳😃, 

Yeyyy MM...finally opened his mouth instead of begging that cheap creature GW . 

Not awaiting tomorrow's epi with that Charu-Pei blaming poor GP 😭🤢. 

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago