Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

It is a challenging role for me to play: Aakanksha

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Here's an article on our Mrs Vyas -

Jaipur girl Aakanksha Singh will be latest to join the league of television actors from the Pink City.

Soon, she will be seen in a primetime show, making her debut with " Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" as the female lead. Pursuing a career in physiotherapy, Aakanksha otherwise has a wide experience in theatre and has acted in more than 10 full length plays.

Preparing to play an intense role in her upcoming soap, which will go on air from January 9, this Jaipur girl never thought she would ever be in Mumbai one day, pursuing her passion for acting. So, how did she bag the rold? She says, "I gave auditions held last year, for some other serial. Unfortunately I didn't get selected for it. But after almost one year, I got call from the production house offering me this role." The show is about the journey of a housewife, whose life revolved around the four walls of her home, and then one day, is forced to step out to become independent. A widow with two small children, she is fighting a pending court case on the behalf of her dead husband.

Though Aakanksha would be playing the widow - Mrs Megha Vyas - who is simple, intense and serious, she is an adventurous and cheerful person in real life. She says, "It is a challenging role for me to play. Playing the mother of two kids at the age of 21 is quite not easy." Focussing solely on her role and the serial, she does not want to plan anything else at the moment, be it in her professional or her personal life. She say, "I don't know about the future. What I know is that theatre and acting is my alltime passion, but I will also do something substantial for the medical profession. That's for sure."

And, says this fiesty girl, keeping a healthy balance between her career and studies is no difficult task for her. A University topper in Physiotherapy, Aakanksha says, "I have always been a bright student all through my academic career. So, it won't be much of a problem for me. I don't need to study for hours to make it to the merit list." Well, let's hope the serial makes it to some merit list as well...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love her confidence..
Tfs..
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
While watching the first episode i had a feeling that this girl couldn't be a complete newcomer... she was much too natural in her scenes to be a novice at acting... and i was right... the girl's done theater... u can see it in the quality of her acting...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
i like her confidence😊 
Thanks for sharing🤗

Hher acting was also way too convincing😲 as a widow in yesterday's episode.. which now we knw😛... she got coz of acting in theater...😛

Its good that the makers din't go for a completely novice girl...😆 else it would have been hard for all of us to accept that novice girl as Mrs. Vyas..! 
i like her confidence..she really Awesomee agree with u  kunataanya she was soo much  natural in her scenes to be a novice at acting... yeahh in first look i accept it simpe Love her acting =)
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She is a natural actor. Quite composed and dignified in her scenes.   😊