PARICHAY-9th JAN'12 WU-Siddhi realising her love

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the luvly updt Sahasra

Such a awww epi with such a VM precap ...and Witcha the psycho ...koi isse paagal khane mein daalo

Waiting for tom,,,tho i hope its not a khoda pahad nikla chuha types
Thanks for the beautiful update sahu.. ๐Ÿค— what an episode and what a mindblowing precap... ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by rdfan

Thanks for the luvly updt Sahasra๐Ÿ˜Š

Such a awww epi with such a VM precap ...and Witcha the psycho ...koi isse paagal khane mein daalo Her next destination is that only thats why she's trying so hard to get admission into it.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for tom,,,tho i hope its not a khoda pahad nikla chuha types Better don't expect anything.๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Thanks for the beautiful update sahu.. ๐Ÿค— what an episode and what a mindblowing precap... ๐Ÿ˜
Thank god,aaj ka epi achha raha,sinal scenes were very nice,the way Siddhi is not taking those goody goody talks of Witcha as she used to do previously,i'm enjoying it๐Ÿ˜†.Kunal praising Siddhi infront of Witcha๐Ÿคฃ,kya sochke aayi thi,kya dekhkar gayi thi๐Ÿคฃ

[Trying hard arre kaun ghatiya mental asylum hai uss dekh ke hi admission de dena chahiye why do they want to c her level of mental imbalance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃyou are right,๐Ÿคฃ

Better don't expect anything.๐Ÿ˜‰Point noted...varna broom to hai hi ๐Ÿ˜†white kurta hai na,toh shayad broom ki zaroorat nahi padega๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -sahasra-

White Kurte pe to sab kurbaan meri jaan๐Ÿ˜†...and psycho witcha kaash Sinal ko bed pe dekh leti to mar jaati ๐Ÿ˜†

White Kurte pe to sab kurbaan meri jaan๐Ÿ˜†...and psycho witcha kaash Sinal ko bed pe dekh leti to mar jaati ๐Ÿ˜†
BTW Witcha was very funny in that ViTcha scene,first she says she has to do something big n what to do,the next sec she says she got plan but doesn't know how to implement n finally says once her plan is implemented everything will happen as per her wish๐Ÿคฃ
Hai Thanks for the Update...๐Ÿ˜Š

just now i am watching it...
Lovely epi,
Especially  Loved seema ๐Ÿ˜ƒ for all over, for asking sinal to do aarti and teasing them at last...
Especially  for raising   witcha's temperature with the aarti matter...
Every time her temp raised, here smile came...๐Ÿ˜Š... she was indeed funny...

and Asusal Loved sinal...
yet  to watch the last part...
It seemed the precap was nice...

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago