Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU - 9.1.12 - Priya wants answers

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Preetha! But they are dragging story too much now. 
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanku very much Preeth. I was waiting it for half an hour n u finally updated.
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... finally the story is picking up pace... glad this apeksha blackmail drama is over
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dilligurung

thanku very much Preeth. I was waiting it for half an hour n u finally updated.

sorry as i was in class and so read pm late and then watched the episode online and then did update
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much Preetha :)

What's Niharika upto?...She's so cunning! I hope Priya knows the truth of it all through Apeksha..and so do we...this has been dragging for sooo long now!
LuvSSever thumbnail
thanks for the Update...😊
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
👏Congrats on your first update in BALH  forum Preetha👏...You summed the whole episode perfectly...Didn't miss a thing while doing up the update in such a  short time span.
My take on the show...for the first time the vampish element in all its entirety crept in the show..today it was there in full force...Sauteli saas ki saazish..what arm twisting tactics by Niharika...😡🤢Sometimes I don't get men ...they are so successful in businessworld (dog eat dog world) but they become putty in the hands of a scheming woman.😡
Ram was no exception but the ultimatum issued by Niharika had him in a quandry..His dilemna at having to choose btwn Niharika and his wife was evident from his body language.. Gollu caught btwn a rock and a hard place
Today we got to see a battered and confused Priya...let's hope after hearing the truth she would become a roaring lion and pay back time  happens..Nuts confession is yet to spill out..Will she tell the truth or lie through her teeth is the million dollar question😕
So waiting tmrw for the fireworks episode.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😭 Looks like Priya will have to leave the Kapoor house for Ram to realize her place in his life... WOW.

Never expected this but i am sure once Ram finds out that Priya is at Krishuji's house... he will not hesitate to ask her to leave the house 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Priya may not be well accepted at Sharma house either if they find out that she knew about the abortion and still was hiding it from them.

Interesting.. but i hope story moves fast this week to put an end to both Shocker news (Ram's past and Nutz abortion).

What if Ram hands Priya divorce paper and it turns out to be her Birthday???? you know he will do it.. since he loves his Drama Queen Mommy..

_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank-you so much!!

They r really need to stop dragging this drama!