Pavitra Rishta January 9 2012 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome job Bhalla...Such puke worthy episode with Damo and Purvi...Horrible people..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't like what Damodar did, he built up Archana's hopes for nothing. He should have just left things as they were.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Awesome job Bhalla...Such puke worthy episode with Damo and Purvi...Horrible people..

Completely agree Varsha Di😊, I could not believe why Damodar was drinking today. He was the only unhappy one to see his granddaughter happy as she is getting engaged, but he was as happy as could be when his son ran into the person who insulted him at court by calling him ambitious, ruined him emotionally, took away their son from him.

Would be very nice to see Damodar moving to the Ks, he is much better off there, he can give full attention to his daughter Archana. Even after Archana filing court case against Manav, getting Soham kidnapped and separating him from the family, Damodar is addressing to Archana as his daughter. most father in laws wouldn't feel it right to accept them as daughter in laws anymore. Would be great to see Sulo and Damodar marry, Sulo would give her sanskaari bhashans to  Damodar and Damodar would whack Sulo and drink all the time in front of her.

As for Purvi, I hope she loses her job. Extremely arrogant, rude, disrespectful person she is. She doesn't have any manners, even young children are much more well behaved than she is. I am honestly surprised how she got to be senior manager of the company at an age of 18. I totally dislike Purvi and her attitude. This finger pointing has to stop though, it would be so funny to watch if when Purvi and Archana pointed their finger at someone, it would be point at themselves.

I hope ArMan never reunite, and I hope Arjun never accepts Purvi. If Purvi were to marry Arjun, I would feel for Aashna and DK a lot.

Who was Purvi to tell Arjun that he had no right to mess with the employees lives? Arjun gave them a fair deal, he is giving them salary and one entire yr to look for a job. Poor Manav, he hasn't even seen the Ks yet and yet his barbaadi is starting due to them.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I don't like what Damodar did, he built up Archana's hopes for nothing. He should have just left things as they were.

Not only what he did to Archana by giving her hopes but he totally was a bad father to Manav his own son...He betrayed his son as a father...How can u care abt someone else more than your own child...

Bhalla totally agree with your post..
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Thanks Bhalla! Great update as usual 😊
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks bhalla for the update...
Btw, i like your new style of writing 😊...earlier you used put the dialogues in paras but now you quote them line by line...great job bhalla...😊...
OOLALAA thumbnail
Thanks a lot for Written Updates !
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree Varsha Di😊, I could not believe why Damodar was drinking today. He was the only unhappy one to see his granddaughter happy as she is getting engaged, but he was as happy as could be when his son ran into the person who insulted him at court by calling him ambitious, ruined him emotionally, took away their son from him.

Would be very nice to see Damodar moving to the Ks, he is much better off there, he can give full attention to his daughter Archana. Even after Archana filing court case against Manav, getting Soham kidnapped and separating him from the family, Damodar is addressing to Archana as his daughter. most father in laws wouldn't feel it right to accept them as daughter in laws anymore. Would be great to see Sulo and Damodar marry, Sulo would give her sanskaari bhashans to  Damodar and Damodar would whack Sulo and drink all the time in front of her.

As for Purvi, I hope she loses her job. Extremely arrogant, rude, disrespectful person she is. She doesn't have any manners, even young children are much more well behaved than she is. I am honestly surprised how she got to be senior manager of the company at an age of 18. I totally dislike Purvi and her attitude. This finger pointing has to stop though, it would be so funny to watch if when Purvi and Archana pointed their finger at someone, it would be point at themselves.

I hope ArMan never reunite, and I hope Arjun never accepts Purvi. If Purvi were to marry Arjun, I would feel for Aashna and DK a lot.
Who was Purvi to tell Arjun that he had no right to mess with the employees lives? Arjun gave them a fair deal, he is giving them salary and one entire yr to look for a job. Poor Manav, he hasn't even seen the Ks yet and yet his barbaadi is starting due to them.

[/QUOTE]
Exactly my thoughts Bhalla.. Purvi was very very rude and arrogant.. matters are solved by talking logical and smart and then reaching to an agreement and the last resort is court.. you cant just fight like this.. she is making matters worse.. not a smart choice for a representative (a self nominated rep)
As far as Damo is concerned he shouldve married sulo long time ago.. he obviously doesnt care about his own daughter Vandu and his grandkids but is hellbent on reuniting and rekindling archu-manav's romance.. Come on Grandpa grow up... its not manav and archu's time to get married but the youngsters..feel happy for them and get over.. however i do want the truth to come out and Savita punished..
Edited by gaga00 - 12 years ago