•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I could not get along with this theory...

Wht does it stands for... Bade Ghar Ke Bade Raaz...!!

Do they want to say that these Bade Gharwale are criminals... or they are characterless..or wht..

Raaz to raaz hai... until it comes out...it is always BADA...

and its human tendency ... we always like to go in a RESTRICTED Area...

then after all Priya is Ram's wife...

Hajam nahi hua NIHARIKA ji...

Originally posted by manishmodh

I could not get along with this theory...

Wht does it stands for... Bade Ghar Ke Bade Raaz...!!

Do they want to say that these Bade Gharwale are criminals... or they are characterless..or wht..

Raaz to raaz hai... until it comes out...it is always BADA...

and its human tendency ... we always like to go in a RESTRICTED Area...

then after all Priya is Ram's wife...

Hajam nahi hua NIHARIKA ji...

I think Niharika has lost it. She is in trouble big time and to save herself she is bound to say nonsense. Priya should have told her to mind her own business! But I guess, the day is not far when we get to see a Niharika- Priya showdown.
i think😑 that niharika is completely off her rocker ,what did she say leave your wife or i will leave ,u leave ,u idiot ,ram plz kick her out.
RAM AISA MOKA Baar baar nahi mileaga leg mar ke bhar nikhaldo os niharika ko. :-)
Seriously what does she think of herself. For money she is ready to marry a man who is so elder to her! She has no love for anyone not even her own daughter.

I feel like slapping Niharika. What bade ghar ka bade raaz! every secret is big! What house is she talking about the house which she only used as a money making scheme. The house she never cared for. She only likes one thing 🀒

Money. I just can't wait for Ram to kick her out. She herself has no self respect. πŸ‘

For ur kind information niharika Ram has set up the business and made the mansion. Priya came along and turned it into a house.  All that she has done is break up relation and create misunderstandings.  πŸ˜ƒ / 😑