Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

TOI: Kunal Karan Kapoor is Sad!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kunal Karan Kapoor is sad!

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jan 10, 2012, 01.55PM IST
Read More:Sanjay Dutt|Maine|Kunal Karan Kapoor|Karan Kapoor
Kunal Karan Kapoor

Though television actor Kunal Karan Kapoorhas a new show, he shares what is making him sad now

Television actor Kunal Karan Kapoor who was last seen in Zaara-Pyaar Ki Saugat, Yess Boss, Remix, Left Right Left, Rishto Se Badi Pratha, is back on small screen. His negative character in Star Plus's Maan Ki Awaaz Pratigya got him lot of fame and name. He was on a break for a year and will now be seen as Mohan in Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha which is produced by Sudhir Mishra. As we talk to him about his character, Kunal says, ""Mohan is a crime reporter, however, he is carefree but does get messy at times.""

Kunal is on cloud nine, not just for his show but because he got to share the stage with Sanjay Dutt on the Bigg Boss finale. But he is sad too as he didn't get a jaadu ki jappi by Sanjay. He shares, ""It was a great feeling. The response to the promos of my show has been good. I also got to meet Sanjay Dutt whose films I like to watch, especially the Munnabhai series."" He further adds, ""The only thing I missed on stage was that I didn't get the jaadu ki jhappi from Sanjay Dutt. I wish I would have.""

Well Kunal there always a next time!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww so sweet..

Thanks Armu..