Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 10th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In Mumbai, Gauri reads some magazine. Jagat comes there and makes her laugh. Gauri smiles and tells him she wants to cook something for him. Jagat tells him to take rest, and that he will cook instead. He starts to make biryani while Gauri stands next to him. Both do some masti while cooking. 

In Jetsar, Lal Singh treats Bhoori. Lal Singh tells Anandi that she is physically going to be ok, but mentally she needs a lot of support. Anandi goes to Bhoori and tries to console her. She tells Bhoori and forget everything and start life afresh. She has planned a lot of things for Bhoori. Some village women come to meet Bhoori with prasad. Anandi doesn't speak to them but thinks that its a good thing that villagers are changing their attitude towards Bhoori

At the haveli, the panch members come to meet the Singhs. Anandi returns home and sees them. They ask her why she resigned from sarpanch post. She says she didn't leave. She was asked to leave. She points at some panch members and say that they made her leave. She is disappointed in their behaviour. They are not ready to listen to her or support her in her cause.

She may not have enough experience, but she is not any less than them in her thoughts regarding villagers' progress. One of the panch members tells her that they have always resisted her revolutionary thoughts but in the end they always support her. They apologise to Anandi and tells her to forgive them.

Anandi says she needed them and their support last night when people were questioning her age and experience. She says everytime she has needed them in the past, they have always deserted her. She reminds them of all instances from the past when they did not support her (education, swamiji, asha, phooli case, kidnapping etc) Without panch's support everytime she is made to stand alone and fight. She is after all human and she is heart-broken every time this happens. During every such trial she looks to someone atleast to support her, but unfortunately everyone is only willing to accuse her, not support her.

Bhairav consoles Anandi. The panch members again plead Anandi to forgive them. Bhairav indicates that she should do so. Anandi relents. 

Jagya is looking for something and finds Gauri's ticket to Jaipur and is puzzled. He goes to Gauri and asks her where she went. She lies that she went to Bhopal

Precap : Gauri says she didn't get a direct flight to Bhopal, so she had to fly via Jaipur. Jagat asks her for the rest of her tickets to and from Bhopal.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the fab update :)

Liked the way Anandi brought out all her past experiences with other members of the Panch community...
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update ๐Ÿ‘

I like how Anandi stood by her decision, at least this will make village people think more. A will get back to being a sarpanch without a doubt. 

How in the world did G had money to FLY to Jaipur!! ??? Ghar ke liye paise nahi hai, petrol ke liye paise nahi hai par flight ke liye aur uski screaming needs ke liye khajana chupa rakha hai ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Anandi showed how hurt she is with the behavior of village ppl! She is so dedicated to the ppl but still ppl always don't support her at the right time!!

Can I expect the same frustration and emotional burst out in case of j when he will want to come back to her! ๐Ÿ˜

And finally JG's food romance ended on Tuesday๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†! And gauri will lie like jagiya used to do! I am so happy those things r happening with jag! When the truth will come out he will able to know how it felt when a near one lied u! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he lied to gauri for 5 years yet she took it in right spirit ,dont think j will be able to take it .
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! 

A's expressions were too good. ๐Ÿ‘

JG as usual. 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the WU..๐Ÿ˜Š

when Gauri told Jaggya that she didn't get the ticket so she went Bhopal via Jaipur..i just remembered when Anandi was in hospital and jaggya didn't come..bhairon ask jaggya why?..he gave the same reason.."ticket nehi mila"..๐Ÿ˜ก..i m so glad that gauri told him the same lie!!..it shows they thinks so much alike!!..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

felt bad for anandi today..can't see her crying...but at least she told how much hurt she is!..๐Ÿ˜’

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Liked today's episode
I am glad Anandi stood her ground 

Atleast now she will not get much resistance from the village.

I think she will bring up great improvements which will make her more prominent in the entire rajasthan

Lets see

jagya and gauri

I am kind of irritated seeing them. But as long they are awaayyy from Anandi I am happy
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi ko bhi gussa aathaa hai,good to see anandi venting out her frustrations right in front of the villagers,not her usual "no need to ask forgiveness you are elders"tone.. But vilagers seemed genuinly ashamed of their behaviour,so sarpanch bitiya will have to forgive them..and the village women are behaving nicely towards bhori too,she could be new student in phoolis class also babysitter to phoolis kid..
jaggu is so happy in kitchen๐Ÿ˜†-๐Ÿ˜‰isse doctor ki jagah bawarchi honaa thaa๐Ÿ˜†... no problems with any masala smell now,๐Ÿ˜‰only his saccha pyar is hiding all the sachh from him๐Ÿ˜†..
Now she even has money for plane trips  ๐Ÿ˜ฒwhen she didn't  have money for conference fees and ended up calling bade papa..๐Ÿ˜‰expert lier jaggu ๐Ÿคชko fool karne gaauri needs better lies..๐Ÿ˜†
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Liked today's episode

I am glad Anandi stood her ground 

Atleast now she will not get much resistance from the village.

I think she will bring up great improvements which will make her more prominent in the entire rajasthan

Lets see

jagya and gauri

I am kind of irritated seeing them. But as long they are awaayyy from Anandi I am happy

@bold Chinta mat karo Suchi  jag-G ke har chote romance ke baad bada sa zagda aur har bade se zagade ke baad chotta sa romance ๐Ÿ˜† dekhane ko majja ata hai isiliye bomb fatne se pahle wale chote fatake(romance ka fatka) ko zel liya karo ๐Ÿ˜‰ aur sab bomb fatne ke baad bache hue fulzadi ko bhi๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago