THENDRAL TUESDAY JAN 10, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the excellent superfast update and comments!🤗 Enjoyed your comments!😃

TA already spoke too much today but telling others not to make him get angry otherwise will talk much aam. Useless guy, now Thulz is gone..let him go and talk his rubbish talk to his mom and his saki. His words really hurted the poor girl today🥺. Thulz took a better decision today. Until TA comes back to her, she is not going to come and seek his support or fight for him. TA needs to feel the betrayal from his family members first and need to witness the friendship trust saki has on him😕. Only after he gets to knows these, he will miss his Thulz.

Could not enjoy the BGM today after the arrogant talk of TA today😕. BGM suited Thulz better. Good Thulz did not break down crying instead was almost stabbed by TA words and half-dead😒. Let TA finish all his useless drama. After seeing TA and GW, padma seems to be more better than these 2 creatures😃.

SMM romance talk remba avasiyam. GW totally miscalculated TA talks yet she is very clever in telling Pei to make sure that TA never gets back to Thulz😕. Now I think Pei is going to send another traitor to Thulz to again irritate already brainless TA🤢.

GP/Charu confrontation was very good, but it is going to go in vain. Pavam GP taking all the efforts and eventually will get blamed from the whole VR family😕. Now I doubt whether VR is going to accept GP's statement against KP fraudness... Sigh😡

This week is really a very annoying week for the viewers I think🤢...grrr... Hopefully TA and GP meets soon...😍
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update and Comments with apt Titles Vjayam!! 😃🤗

TA's super dialog ~ "I am ashamed for marrying you" "Even if i die i wont live with you" ~ That to telling seeing Puvi and not Thulasi ~ Keep it up TA 😡...Whats the reaction of TA during that BGM...chase pannitu "i am going to cry" maathiri oru expression😕.

Situation nursery rhymes for Charu Aunty🤣🤪

Here we go round the mulberry bush (my dear athai),
The mulberry bush (my dear athai),
The mulberry bush (my dear athai).
Here we go round the mulberry bush (my dear athai)
On a cold and frosty morning.

Hand mela results aam for suffering in police station...7.5 which TA brought left by it self and TA chased that aam...watch out GW over dance is not good for your health🤢..other side oh my god wow aam and suthufying that poor pillar🤢.  Aiyo this psycho...evlo fast aa it happened aam....did madame planned to torture viewers for another few years😡

Aama psycho i confirm you...TA said marrying T show he is a fool...so now you can go tell your super disgusting wish in public or if you want you can announce standing in some junction😡.
GW is trying to prove that she got brain which her son don't have...she don't know if TA sent T out whole heartily or not nu she got doubt aam😕.

I have a question...even after she knows that GP over heard her convo...she don't want to tell her wish to him openly...how is she going to tell TA?...after all "i am nalla ponnu" dramas😡.

Charu's best dialog - GW will think aam that she did so much  nallathu in past to get a DIL like her and TA will think aam that he did thavam if past to get her🤪...even if his hatred towards Thulasi are true...he wont marry you madame...he will run away from you in 200km/hr.

Tomorrows poor updater's blood pressure is going to shoot up while updating psycho special...poor Tanu.🤗🤣...just joking..i love to update Charu Aunty's disgusting dramas😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One wonders where is the TA who promised a life led better than cindrella to T and his anger and outbursts seem worse than GW's but somehow cannot at the same time take him seriously...One got the feeling that he maybe has a n inkling of his mom's intentions..When puvi told him abt gw not wanting to come out with T's help, his reply seemed more inline to please GW...

The best part was T walking away without trying to talk sense into TA and realised that one cant talk sense to him..He has to go and buy the whole thing himself...

gW is soon going to know who is with dosham but till then it seems dosham time for viewers...
Pei at her irritating best and one cud feel Periappa's anger similar to ours..If only he slapped her on r behalf...

waiting for tmrw to periappa to realise...
at least periappa overhearing pei's talk to gw...good show..

Thanks TT fan for yday's update.
 By the way what does ta mean by telling that he does not want to live with her based on the past year when just a few days back he said otherwise to kanagu and admitted as well.  so def it is not past year but past days? and after a year does he still need proof before he believes that T is not capable of lying and he prefers believing pei who is just a friend.  What abt after knowing that gw has even hit T, what does he have to say t that? in the matter of 4 lacs he already knows that when T goes all out she means truth...does he believe that she is behind sending mohan..?  These are the things in the viewers mind and not whether pei has put a self lock or not.
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vijayam.😊👏 . Horrible episode. And the back ground music between t&T after separation was very touching😲.Charu's track is moving forward now. Iam sure GP will have more doubts now after hearing the conversations between psycho and her romance partner. We viewers really more mad at TA than charu. Stupid fellow. Now he does not want to be with her any more.Thuls you should forget about this idiot and focus on your studies ma. In upcoming epi's GP will talk to Vr and there will be a fight between the brothers.

After these incidents GP will keep helping thuls for sure. Thuls was so shocked and speech less that's why she never opened her mouth today.pavam.Why can't the dir portray her as a bold person and faces everything in her life.

The dialogues were so cheap and disgusting...Ta does not like to live with thuls. Marvelous man you did a wonderful job.inamelavathu avalai nimathiya irruka vidu pa.Highly irritating to watch these scenes.iam really confused whether he is acting or not...
Such things have to be avoided so that viewers would have pleasurable time watching and relishing every bit of the serial. 😉 But we have to sit and patiently watch how the CV's going to show it unique and something interestingly. Eagerly waiting for next epi's.🥱
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!!  While the Unmasking and Deconstructing of Psycho may be the important incident, the bigger headline & tagline in the context of the series is:

"Moment of Reckoning for Thulz and How TA got his groove back"

Thulz: Bravi T Bravi!! Today's episode is watershed along with the school episode when TA got T admitted to her chosen field of study, engg. Thulz genuflected and paid her obeisance to TA for fulfilling her lifelong ambition. That was the starting point in their journey of life. Fast-forward, more than one year hence, today when TA "more or less disowned her", the comeback kid though rocked to the core feeling as though the ground below her is tripping but did not fall, on the contrary had reacted in a strong way by not bending over her back and begging TA to take her back.

As Thulz took the decision to move away as their relationship had reached a point of no return until TA mends his ways, TA has done a yeoman service in making Thulz stronger. In the broader context, one can over-look TA's uncouth behavior.

TA: In a long, long time...probably ages ago when TA was confronting Vel in his house or when plotting to stop Thulz's marriage, one could see again the "serious, stoic, determined, I mean business" TA. Looks like TA is working on plan and not giving it away to Thulz or to anyone by checking his emotions @ the most critical point in his life. TA has gone to the extent of not wanting to live with Thulz, who is the song of his life. What is TA up-to?? How many aces has he got rolled over his sleeves?? He and Thulz have long traitor list to settle score with ranging from mother er broker, Jr gutter, psycho, a scamster and a "Brutus" to deal with.  

The pensive and somber mood of T'n'TA was captured and enhanced by the BGM...good.

Psycho & GP Confrontation: Psycho's double life filled with Machiavellian master plans of deceit and treachery is more or less over. Her "Devil wear Prada" look more or less stands exposed. The audacity and ease with which she keeps lying and in self-denial even-though she is exposed thoroughly...pathetic loser. GP was mature and genuinely worried when he confronted Psycho. More shock is in store for him...

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update... 😃

It was a very good episode with wide range of things...to make it perfect - a turning point in the track...👏

Highlights -
1) The expressions of T (shruthi) was just awesome...the way she expressed her sadness with tears rolling down was just awesome. ⭐️..Special mention and 👏👏 to the dubbing artist for Shru, particularly when T stopped MM and spoke all crying. Wonderful sync in Shru acting and dubbing artist. 👏

2) GP does not seem to get shocked after knowing its GW on the other line, but same time might think on how C got to know about his purpose of Visit...hope so. But still chances of thinking its lav is too earlier. they might think its lav -> GW and -> C...so lav is still hidden traitor. 😕

3) Cornering Psycho about KP and the wedding proposal was good, and we have to notice an important point here...C does not accept her mistakes here even when caught red handed. GP might fail at this attempt too....Let see what VR has to say.😕

4) TA's reactions/Deepak's was good after T went. After a long time his dialogues were face to face to T and to MM. He got back the words said to Kanagu too. Puvi as usual was made silent.😕...

@tanu baby - baby sonnathukaga rhymes a...😛😆

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG hands down the most annoying episode of Thendral.

Pei is in cloud nine that T is out of TA's life. Grr. It was sheer torture to watch her rejoicing. Why Kumaran is torturing us by showing us such a long scene? 😭 Her days are numbered. 😡 ROFL. But GW provided some unintentional comedy. It was incredibly funny to see her shedding tears to her RP.🤣

Enakku unmaiyallume TA va thitti thitti alluthu pochu. 😭 But after T went away he could have just acted normal. Erm. His expressions were clearly weird. Not to mention his dialogues made absolutely no sense today. 😕 He says just two days back he talked to Kanagu he cannot live without T. But he cannot live with her now.  What happened in between these two days? How was T selfish? Complaint koduthadhu chitthi what she can do for it?

I don't think its going to make any diff even if Charu's parents come to know abt their daughter's filthy intentions. She won't hesitate to thooki erinchify them too. How dare she talks to Periappa as if nothing happened even after getting caught red-handed? GP made a great mistake he should have waited for his brother.

Today's epi made me ponder why Lav is smiling in the promo. I wish he goes and share everything with his wife. She already know abt GW. But he will probably hide because he is so good-hearted. He will think his wife will karichu kottify Lav more. She absolutely deserves it. 😡 Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vjayam  thanks for ur suda suda super update!!

Now I have a feeling that TA is acting ... as he cannot have eye contact with Tulasi... and since his character was portrayed of super duper husband... the director would for sure  at the end show TA as MAHATMA .. trying to correct GW and PEI...

One thing I would say is even if its acting ... the way he behaves to T is UNACCEPTABLE by any means

whatever it is Charu track has to be done with sooon.
Edited by ssmily_face - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the super update with apt comments and title ..👏

Overall a fast episode and all roads are getting clear for Pei to tell her disgusting intentions openly now..🤢 It was so sad to see TA utter those never ending list of unforgivable words..😡🤢 But one cannot miss that he is unable to face T and talk.. He is trying his best to show his anger and hatred to T😡 and is equally sad and dejected too ,,😭 T's sadness caught us too😭 but somewhat liked her decision to walk away calmly..👏
Both Deepak and Shruthi  were at their best today..⭐️

Pei and GP confrontation was good..👏 It is going in the right direction..and GP has to understand the severity of Charu's health issues before he looks for the solution..It is going to be hard and tricky for sure..😲 Where is Dr.Gokul ? We need ur help badly Sir ..😍
Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago