WU 10.JAN.2012 "Raveena Commits Sucide!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the awesome WU..

hell..another scary episode waiting for me...
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

hell..another scary episode waiting for me...
hehe... YAr i was Happy that Nice Episode today for writing... BUT This Raveena.. ๐Ÿ˜ก Mera Hisa ma issa ana tha..ABi teri bari baki ha..๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the nice update Neeme,only Sinal scene was the saving grace in today's epi,must agree Ishani proved herself to be Seema's daughter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

hell..another scary episode waiting for me...๐Ÿคฃkoi shak hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Neeme for the update. Mixed emotions after the show, few great Sinal scenes, rest was all crap.
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Thanks for the nice update Neeme,only Sinal scene was the saving grace in today's epi,must agree Ishani proved herself to be Seema's daughter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i was saying the same when i was watching the episode..๐Ÿ˜† i love the way Kunal said anoki ko b bula lo..๐Ÿ˜†then aik sath soyen ga "HUM SATH SATH HAIN"๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks Neeme for the update. Mixed emotions after the show, few great Sinal scenes, rest was all crap.
I was Confused abt the Title of the WU thread... BEST sinal Scene was In the episode but This Raveena Iss na Sucide ajj ki episode ma he karna tha๐Ÿ˜ก
thanks for the update dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanx for the update...
dumbo ruined the episode for us...
but whatever shown for SiNal was awesome...
why dumbo need to die in todays episode...
Thanku Neeme for the luvly updt

i just hope Raveena dies no one deserves a selfish person like her and that sinal scene was just awww