•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Aakansha Singh is a lucky girl

TNN | Jan 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha|Girish Karnad|Aakansha Singh
A still from 'Na Bole Tum na Maine Kuch Kaha'

Aakansha Singh, a simple girl with simple dreams, lived in Jaipur, pursuing her passion while doing theatre. She never thought she would work in television, till destiny brought her to Mumbai.

A theatre actor, Aakansha has worked in over 10 full-length plays, such as "Naagmandal" byGirish Karnad and "Subah" by Ravindra Nath Tagore to name a few. Passionate about acting onstage, it never crossed her mind that one day the world would see her on the silverscreen. While studying physiotherapy, Aakansha followed her passion for acting and auditioned for the lead role in Colors' new fiction show " Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" and got selected. "I've seen people struggle for a lifetime, waiting for an opportunity like the one I got, but the stars seemed to be shining on me and it just fell in my lap," says Aakansha. The producers of the show saw her performing onstage and approached her with the role, and after a one-take audition she was in.

She did not hesitate even once to play a de-glamorous role and that too of a single mother, as she believes that real talent lies in the conviction and dedication with which you play your part. Atta girl!

One would not believe that its her first show..
Way to go girl..

Thanks armu..
Her acting is simply too good..😳 ppl won't be able to believe that its her 1st show..😛
Thanks for Sharing Tanu..🤗