•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

sorry if i'm late... i just got up... so here's the update... next week will be my last one..ENJOY!!

Sia's praying everything works out when Saloni comes. She is forcing Sia to listen to the phone.. Tug a war and phone in the toilet.. HAHA   Sally not happy; Sia walks away...It was Vishal's phone.. HAHA!!!  I love this!!

Vish-Bony: Vish is happy but bony brings him down.. Do watch this..its funny

CHEERS for:

Vish: I wanted raghav-juno fighting

Bony: But their not fighting anymore

Vish: Then for revenge for Juno's punch

Bony: But there was no revenge..

Vish: Sally is going to be my future gf

Bony: But she's with Raghav

Sally comes crying.. 

Vish: She didn't hear it

Sally: No

Vish: Where's my phone?

Sally: Lady's room in the pot! HAHA  --is that british english?

Vish: WHAT!!! 

Raghav: Chill vish. Sally is MY gf and nobody talks to RAGHAV'S GF that way   and takes her away

Vish: He's always the hero... Always takes her away.. Then what am I left with?

Main says pooja! HAHA!!

Pooja: Can't wait to meet ur Babaji!

Vish: Dad and I don't entertain people.

Pooja: Fine .. Can you help me wih my portfolio, take my pics with ur cool phone  HAHA    he gets pissed and walks off warning her not to talk about his phone.. she thinks that's hot...  weird girl!

JUNO SIA!! Sia is walking and juno comes behind (in blue!!)  

Juno: jaldi mein ho kya?

Sia: For you? Never       AWW

Juno: I wanna say Thanks for the patch up of juno-raghav

He tells her the crap raghav said in his act. Sia gets conscious and goes to flashback of that night.  SOCHTA HAI THO BHAAD MEIN JAAYE.. VAISE VOH MERA LAGTA KYA HAI.. ONLY RAGHAV... Thats the problem.. He's raghav...    

She is worried for the pt meeting...  Juno gives her confidence.. MUST SEE!!

Hey senorita.. Main hoon na (on his knees with arms spread out) hassi tho phasi yaar!!!

Sia's family in cafe studying english with manager.. HAHA  

mamaji: daughter in law.. After parents, she is my daughter in law so daughter-in-law  dude this guy kills me!

Sia refuses to take mamaji and everyone starts bickering.. Mama shouts everyone to shut up and speaks pretty good english.. Ab tho leke jayegi na mama ko apne school...  She holds her ears.. AWW

Ambar akash tell juno vish may try to hack but juno tells them don't worry cuz security is tight. He wants to introduce sia to mommy.. Aww

he assumes raghav is not worried at all

Cafe: Sia goes home with rangeela .. Manager misses school and raghav comes calling him papa. He asks to be his other papa... Before he can explain sia comes in..

Sia; What are you doing here

Raghav: I'm not here.. Its your dream.. Some more dialogues .. Some staring...  Phone rings , its juno...HAHA   sia pinches him.. HAHA  juno upset he's at the cafe and didn't tell him...   

Precap: Sia raghav walking talking to themselves...