Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU:Jan10'12:Truth Is Out n RaYa Back With a Bang!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw the episode, totally agree with you, 10/10. Loved it, but was waiting for your update,esp the emoticons and comments. Fabulous job done by you. 
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a zillion Maria for a fabulous update to a fabulous episode πŸ‘ 

Hats off to Raya..Priya's perseverence about believing in Ram and not leaving him is absolutely phenomenol..Hats off the CVs for bringing an awesome closure (inclomplete though) to a big issue! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting to see Niharika get back at ram for DISOBEYINg her 🀒..lol..and his and Priya's answer to that 😊
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maria...I want to give you a BIGGG  HUGGG,,,,,you are the savior for those like me in this part of the world who were dying and cursing the time difference sitting in office and drooling all over after reading the posts reg awesome episode tits and bits... πŸ€—
Written soooperbly and Beautifully... Thanks a Tonnn 
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Maria, fabulous update πŸ˜Š
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Indeed today episode was too good...but now in one episode they opened the suspense of Apeksha...wow...since last may they were showing suspense and now in one episode they cleared...Ekta even spoiled austrailia trip for our ram and priya...anyway that hug from priya to ram was so good...i am so happy that ram did not let go of priya...also those trio villians were shocked and seeing them i was so happy...😊
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update :)
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Many thanks for the fabulous update Maria... finally we get to see RaYa's emotional πŸ€—πŸ˜³ let's see when we get to see some fabulous RaYa romantic moments and will Ram finally lift that cup in office and see he has fallen for Priya😍
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!