* \|/ Games of the Yuga: SOC \|/ * - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Okk find the odd one out:

Krishna, Arjun, Vrikodar, BhArat, Vijay
Vijay is the name of Karna's bow.  The others were all people (Vrikodara being Bhima)

If this is correct, anyone else can ask the next question, since I don't have one in mind right now.
You are correct. But still think. The answer which I thought was different. Vijay is also the name of mythological character/characters. I will add one more option and will cut one option later to make it easier to crack.

And one more thing Vrish. There was no need to connect Shukracharya with Shukdevji through Yaduvansh and Kunti. We could have gone through Puruvansh only and also not upto Pandu (Like I found problem of going from Pandu to Shukdev considering Vichitravirya and Vyas both as his father in the same answer). I could stop at Shantanu only.😆 

Shukracharya-Yayati-Shantanu-Vyas-Shukdev (5 degrees).

One more thing came to my mind Vrish as suggestion. Please add one more rule that we can't use the relation of Ascendant-Descendant more than once in an answer. Suppose if you tell me to relate Krishna with Dushasan and if I say - Krishna-Yayati (Krishna's ascendant)-Dushasan (Yayati's descendant) to better a great answer of someone else, that would be too funny and unfair attempt and will kill the game because that way any two characters can be connected just in 2 degrees by going back upto Manu or Vivaswan or Prajapati and coming back down. Or we can have a rule that we can use ascendant-ascendant more than once or descendant-descendant more than once in an answer but can't use both ascendant and descendant in the same answer. For example we can connect Shursen with Janmejay by using descendant twice (Once Shursen to Subhadra and once Subhadra to Janmejay to be her great  grandchid).

And yes. I also thought the same as you and Varaali both thought but just asked about Kunti being a married female and changing family. But logically even according to me, Kunti has to be considered descendant of Yadu because she can't be considered as descendant of Puru even after the marriage in Puruvansh. We have to link her with Puru through Pandu only.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
Bharat is character of Ramayan, others are connected with Mahabharat (Vijay is Arjun's pseudo name while in aggyatavaas).
I think I'm wrong completely 😆

Bharat is also a character of Mahabharat and Vijay is also a mythological character connected to both the story characters i.e. of Treta and Dwapar. 

But you are extremely close with your current thinking. Read the spellings carefully Sema.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
The answer is Krishna

Others are Pandavas. 

Vrikodra is Bhima. BhArat and Vijay are two other names of Arjuna

@  Urmila11- Arjun's name during Agyatvaas was Brihannala. 
Edited by varaali - 12 years ago
Now you are even further closer Varaali. Just one step more and you are there. Double closer than Semanti. Think about something even more common between all 4 names than being Pandav. Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
Arjun

Krishna too is one of Arjun's alternative names.  The reason Arjun is the odd one out is that that's the only primary name of any of the Pandavas.  The others are all secondary names of Arjun, Bhima & Yudhisthir (I believe Bharat was one of Yudhisthir's other names, not Arjun's)
Now collect the answers of all 3 of you Vrish. You, Varaali and Sema. Put all the points together and get the answer. Every answer gets an inch closer to the previous answer it seems. Just a bit fine tune. I can't believe how excitingly close you people are!!!!!! You should get the answer now. On the edge. Just a millimeter away. OMG!!!! How thriller this round is!!!! Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
Vrikodara, since the others are all Arjun? (assuming Varaali is right about BhArat being Arjun, not Yudi)

P.S.  Anyone else can ask the next question - still not thought of anything good so far
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago