My VM collection - by Visrom (Duo dance VM-page 41) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I  saw it ... I saw it .. finally  ... finally managed to see it ... I'm really sorry Vis for the delay .. aaj sabse pehla kaam yahi kiya after brushing my teeth πŸ˜†

Anyways .. Wow ... it's a really sweet way of thanking these people who are so special fr us !! Lovely job. 

I loved the BG music sabse zyaada .. especially the ending .. which ended with the whole team and the national anthem's ending in the BG ! Nice choice.

I've always felt pictures speak more than vids. at times, even without including videos the pics that you chose were so apt for the theme of cid memorable moments πŸ˜ƒ

I was waiting for the "dost toh hum bhi hai" cap to come .. πŸ˜ƒ 

and a special mention for the first cap of Viivek that came in the Vid ... it's a really nice one.

All in all a really nice work yaar ... πŸ˜ƒ and sorry again for being so late ... and congrats on 15000 posts πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

absolutely TRUE...πŸ‘
Thanks to everyone once again.  I just love that music. When I decided to make a VM, that was the only song which came to my mind.

I tried to sync the image transitions with the beats of the music...I hope it's sounding ok...except the seequre cap in the end which ended too fast because that Jaya He! was short. πŸ˜†
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
I am soo happy after watching two VMs...one is made by Ravi & one is yours...both r very perfect in all...
Really great choice of the background music Visrom...i am going to download it now

Ho gaya download πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
wow..wonderful...πŸ‘..Congo on such a fantabulous 15000th post.
Originally posted by subha.

Very nice VM Visrom diπŸ‘.Superb collaboration of the memorable moments from CID,the pics and the background music!⭐️ πŸ‘πŸΌ  
Congrats on completing 15000 posts!πŸ₯³ Congratz di...πŸ‘
Congrats Vis di on crossing 15,000 posts. I watched the VM right now and it's simply amazing. Loved all the caps, their arrangements and the background tunes which truly suited the situations put via caps. Great work!
Hey visrom, really great work πŸ‘
Fabulous selection of caps and music. Really very impressive first vm πŸ˜ƒ
Hearty congrats for your 15000th post.
Congrats on completing 15000 posts...and lovely VM... will love to see more Vms from you...πŸ˜ƒ
congrats vis diiπŸ‘πŸ‘
wonderful vm dii...
beackground music is awesomeπŸ˜ƒ
excellent use of capsπŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it😊
Originally posted by visrom

@Twinkle, I use Windows Vista, not 7. Why did you ask?

the quality is very good so I supposed  u did the VM through powerdirector9 which is very well supported by windows7 - but seems like u used Movie maker on Vista  πŸ˜›