Your opinion on salwar kameez

anirudh123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends, Salwar Kameez is very popular in Pakistan and India. Punjabi Salwar Kameez  is very comfortable wear for sikh women. It gives new age for young women. Kindly share few details regarding Salwar Kameez.
Edited by anirudh123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagarikanm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Salwar Kameez is what many ladies prefer to wear and we feel very comfortable wearing it.  Punjabi Salwar Kameez have elegant look. Their style is most liked than any other type. You can have look at variety of salwar kameez and other outfit designed by the most young and famous designers at Nevanta. 
HariPriya1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anirudh123

Hi friends, Salwar Kameez is very popular in Pakistan and India. Punjabi Salwar Kameez  is very comfortable wear for sikh women. It gives new age for young women. Kindly share few details regarding Salwar Kameez.

Can you able to display some of your collections...
priyyaankaa thumbnail
If you like wearing Salwar Kameez then you must check out Anita Dongre collection for strand of silk on www.designnewsonline.com  Edited by priyyaankaa - 11 years ago
dianamoraze thumbnail
The salwar kameez is one of the most wearable dress by female in India, second only to the saree. Its versatile and easy to wear for working and active women.
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To me the salwar kameez is the most comfortable Indian wear .. I honestly am not a fan of Sarees because I always trip wearing it (Yes I still need practise) so therefore I would have the shalwar is definitely the most comfortable and wearable Indian wear for any Indian women ...
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Salwaar is a very comfortable outfit. You can wear it from parties to office.
heycookie thumbnail
Salwaar kameez is an awesme outfit..even sometime i wear it
bhavin.sgindia thumbnail
Here I am going to share some example of Salwar Kameez.

Surabhi_G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
Salwar kameej is very simple dress, when we talk that she was wearing salwar suit that time in our mind an image come of a simple sobar sweat girl's pic which will be beautiful, as , it is the impact of dress. girls look more beautiful when they wear this dress and when wear a simple jewelry this enhance her beauty more and more,, I like to wear Patiyala salwar suit with long and more width duppatta...