KTLK Written Updates (11/1/2012-Epi73)

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful and superfast update.😳
Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update😊
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the superfast update.. luks like Ashu is again not by her GF's side and rohan is again gonna bail her out.. uff.. wer is the luv story betn Ashu-Nidhi..
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx a lot together wonderful update dear.
So its an episode where know all front doers are realising that somewhere along the lib they bag done something that is not ethically correct.

Think the well wishes is none other Than rohan.

Hope Armaan's prophesy comes true and Ashu realised that love is greater than hatred.

Hope
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update,,, I think rohan is the well wisher,,,
saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! not a bad episode..at least, this week, I feel like watching the drama. At this rate, I will be asking "Ashni who?" 😊

Looking forward to the downfall of the evil trio. I used to actually feel sorry for Mallika in the beginning...aur ab dekho, she has lost it completely😡Sheena in DK seems like a saint compared to this!!
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update! 👏

Again and again they send Ashu to the gallows to make someone else look good.. Why O why does Rohan have to come to Nidhi's rescue now... when she's in the deepest S**t??? This guy was just supposed to do a guest role and now it looks like he's there to make the lead look like an idiot! 😡
And Nidhi too seems more dependent on him than Ashu... she never thought of calling Ashu when she was on the way to the hospital, leaving him at the house? And she's so upset that Rohan left.. her feelings seem to be greater than just those of friendship!! 😕.. Confusing to the Core1! Thanks, Cvs for this Juggling Jodis mess to top of all the other crap happening!! 😡
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...its so in depth! Hopefully everything should sort out soon...you must be going through real torture watching the show everyday 😳
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And the drama continues...

thanks Neetz for the update😳