Thendral Wednesday-11/01/2012: Brothers Break Up!!

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu baby...!! 😃
 ROFL tanu, Nitish to flirt with new girl 😆, where is the athai ponnu of C who showed up when GW adn C romanced for first time, when they took TA for the proposal...😛...get her back pls..😛

GP, star of the day, was just awesome !!..👏⭐️...His mixed range of expressions, feelings, hopelessness, etc etc were just awesome. 👏...He has openly told about KP and charu's activiities. One good thing, he stressed the importance of things about her to gayathri. So now Charu's issues are out in open, except that none are ready to believe. Even if Gayathri convinces VR to take to doctor I bet VR will not go against C.
Same scenario as T and T with C. But it was GP and VR now. 😉...C knows the love and importance of her presence to VR. She will not care about anyone except VR and TA. She used the same lock to GP like she used for T...being an adopted child and a characterless girl.
Today they clearly showed, how she uses, she being an adopted kid, to gain sympathy and at same time use it as a reason to make ppl go against her. She and her inferiority complex is also one of the reason for her psyc disturbance though we cannot ignore T/T wedding too.😕. Her inferiority complex had made her not to lose anything so far and she has succeeded too and now she lost TA and hence her psycho behaviour.  😕..GP hinted nicely that when ppl come to know what she actually intends to, she would not be able to face them. This is a warning for Gayathri i blv. VR did not face GP and talk. 😛 ...Thats why I said for C, VR/TA are the most important targets in life. She would not lose both of them but would lose anything for them. If she has to decide between VR and TA I think she would decide VR than TA. 😕...So this is going to be a tough one for C to handle. Lets see...
Lavanya and GW as usual utter waste of time. 😡🤢...GW talking like a mahan and blaming Lav MIL...she and her talks...and  🤬 lavanya supporting too..😡...If one does a mistake knowingly, they will make sure that they blame others for anything they do...GW is such a category...She knows she does mistake but still blaming Lav mil...🤢😡

ROFL TA, he was looking hopeless...😆...Did u cry TA...😆...his face looked like that...😛...
Now that the CTs have made sure that GP adn TA would not meet anytime soon...😛...So viewers can have less hopes about what is TA upto...😛...GW wanted to send TA to blore...lol...proves to be a real broker mom 🤢
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Awesome update and comments🤗! Thanks for replacing me in the update today😃.

Pei has locked herself nicely. What face she will show to VR/Gayathri when her evil and disgusting intensions are revealed. Pavam the poor parents believed Charu more than his own brother. But Charu is totally unworthy for all the love shown to her. By proving/telling everyone (GP, TA, VR/Gayathri) that she is going to marry KP, how will she propose to TA or talk about it, except for the fact that she will do some more thilalangadi work and stop the marriage with KP blaming T as the root cause😡... Sigh.

Actually GP played perfectly. He checkmated Pei correctly asking about KP drama, offering job for TA in Blore and begging Thulz asking for TA😃. But pavam he got to see the cleverness and Psychoness in Charu more today. She exactly used her evil tactics and made the brothers split🤢. The evil smile she gave to GP... grr.. oh Gosh! pavam VR when the truth comes out😕.

Lav.. just count your days. She does not even have a gratitude for Nithesh family for taking her back after the accident😡. oh sorry.. me expecting too much.. Appadi iruntha thaan she would have accepted Thulz long back illa. More than anybody else, I want Lav to be punished badly😃. She needs to cry and fall in Thulz feet for betraying her. GW too much aasai.. when TA comes from Blore should come with TA marrying Charu vaam. Pity this women... has not understood her own son..lol😛. Lav wants TA to marry Charu to fullfill her mom's wish aam. This women is going to get rotten in the hell soon🤢.

Pretty sure Pei is going to tell TA about T visiting GP and creating more problems and TA is going to get more mad at Thulz 😈. Pathetic!
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Tansss for the beautiful and wonderful Update!👏⭐️

Wow, Charu👏 Your sooo good in creating sympathy⭐️...🤬 Arggg, paavom Periyappa was very shocked😭 But ithukooda nallathu than, yenna know Periappa knows for what extreme Charu will go nu😃 VR, why are you so dumb? U wont blv your own brother? Btw why are TA and VR behaving in the same way? Both turning back when they say GO OUT😲😕 I have doubt that Gayu may think about Periappa speech😕

Arggg, the next 🤬 came🤢 I cant stand them, especially this Lavanya😡 They havent changed a bit. Ufff, i want to go and slap them left and right. GW saw many MILs am, aama GW thats why ur soo different compared to them. U know Lav mil ippo Nith ku new wife partha she will tell him that and wont try to secretly betray her son😡 Periamma ku nagarikam theriyatham, GW what u understand by nagarikam tell me 🐷😡. 

TA, is sad am. Aama TA, ivlo pesithu how can u be happy😡. Butt paavom him😆 Menno TA😭 I got Guns amnesia, thittufying him and next second supporting him🤣 (Guns dont slipper me😆) Poor boy, Chennai la nimmathi illama going to blore.😆 Grrr, TA use ur brain, illathi tell me i will search it for you. Enge iruka poguthu, antha naattam pudicha GW veedla thaane, easy ah kandu pudichudalam😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the colourful updateTanu. 😊👏Pei episode😡🤢. Another great episode from the dir as he is moving the story forward. The way the story moves clearly shows that thuls has to fight against all type of problems to survive and come up in life. Charu lashing out her words towards Gp was shocking and we expected such words from charu.😡  

Cheap mentality girl has behaved😲… her dad believes her that she is not such kind of girl and this idiot should feel that she is breaking her parents belief any way they are going to get shocked when they seE charu in a full swing. Iam sure charu will tell TA about periappa's visit and she will tell what thuls had told to periappa. This is what going to happen…sigh. 🥱

Coming to GW…Periyavangaluku adage decent behavior ana inthuku onume kanomey. GW plan is out of the box in today's episode. As usual GWand charu play their cards carefully hereafter and squarely put all the blame on thuls. Coming to T, a person like TA who loves thuls should not have been showed like this…his behavior is weird…and confusing. And his voice sounded sad today. Whether he is acting or not..???😲

Iam eagerly waiting to know what kind of justification director is going to give to save T&t AND OUR SUPER HERO when he realizes the true fact.Waiting for next episode.😉
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu ma for the fast update..
yr cmnts abt pei ordering XL pizza and abt u telling nitish getting new girl friend.super..had me ROFL..how nice it wud be...nitish deserves better certainly...lav needs one mental makeover to go as before...

am glad that GP got to know the real face of pei..so happy that T's got company now...now at least T's side getting stronger...but the CT have made a smart move...TA in jail and gp goes to blr and now ta going to blr and gp returning to chennai...so GP-TA meet or exchange of info...postponed..in the meantime hope gw and lav dont try to turn tables..anyway...VR may not believe anyone but Gayatri will surely..she never actually got along with pei and always respected GP..she is sure to smell something foul...pei's attam wont work with gayatri for long...

this lav more annoying that the gw...gw and lav talk was a real comedy today but for the irritation they caused..both complaining abt bad behavior and gw telling abt how MIL shud be..what a laugh and lav has the audacity to complain abt her MIL after seeing how gw behaves with her DILs.  anyway gw and lav's wish to come true soon hopefully- that of lav leaving nitish's house and camping with GW and being looked after by her...am waiting to see that...

looking fwd tmrw to gp's return and its aftermath...just 2 scenes from promo...

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for a class - hot update!!

More than anything , I wanted TA to be punished to the core ... HE HAS TO SUFFER for his stupid deeds ... Edited by ssmily_face - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today was last chance for Pei to reform. But she uses her so called weakness as her advantage and win people ! 😡 I mean the "I'm orphan" crap. Gawd I swear this gal is beyond pathetic. Kadaisiya pogum bodhu superaa kodutharu periappa. I felt super happy. 😃 Nalla maatuku oru sudu solluvanga. Erumai maaduku konjamavadhu uraicha dhaane. 🤢 She wants TA at any cost and is not feeling embarassed about it even one bit. Her character is strikingly similar to Bhuvana. 😕 She too didn't mind what will society think and is living a shameless life with Lakshman and giving all sorts of illogical reasons for it.  How stupid of Prabha to fall for his mother ! He should have just asked her back "ya thats fine mummy but why you didn't wait for my father to legally divorce his first wife? Aren't you ashamed of leading an illegal life?"

Annajay mentioned TPS and T's bond is going to be something unique. What could it be other than the mother and daughter bond? Will there be some flashback showing us that the babies got changed?😍 Everyone will stop taunting her that she is odukali's ponnu.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for good update😊😊

Another fool on thendral to believe this pei😡😡..VR your love and affection on your daughter made you to disown your lovable brother like TA...

It was so sad seeing TA at the last..He was shattered somehow and  unable to realize thulz s not with him and also unable to digust thulasi did like this to charu..

But when charu face is revealed to him he can never see himself and also cant forgive himself and charu dont play ma appu on the way..

GW romba asadhaan...Iru TA varuvaan...Seruppadidhaan
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanuma for a wonderful super fast update! 👏 Very nice comments 👍🏼

Psycho knows very well about VR and TA. Both dont use their brains and both have rock solid trust on her. These two virtues are enough for her to play around with everyone.

GP who had under estimated Pei's strength might have learnt his lesson. So where is GP going next? To Dr Gokul? I think so... Dr Gokul is the right person who can say how to drive away this Pei.

Something has to happen to this Lavanya(unfortunately bcos of the baby...cant say anything bad). I really cannot stand her,what an irritating...disgusting..senseless...🤬 character she is...😡

So TA is going alone to face the Psycho. Common TA...go fast...Psycho will come and hug you, dance with you...in the name of friendship...go and enjoy...Have fun 😡😡