Epi 3-The Manhoos n his Mirchi Madams fight 4 rite

Posted: 12 years ago
Todays epi was gud and i loved how Megha called Mohan even more Manhus than a black cat crossing her pathπŸ˜† and i just loved the bhikri bhikri song seq which highlighted how diff Mohan n Megha are ..and how their paths are diff,,,,,yet their ultimate destination somewhere is the same ...the fight for justice and the right...The court scene was OTT in places but overall i liked it specially the father in law -Daughter in law scene where he pushes her and motivates a deflated Megha to fight on ..and i liked the actor playing Dinanath ...pretty polished and fitting to his char...and lastly Mohan naming his girl aka mrs Vyas as Mirchi madamπŸ˜†...while explaining how the proof against Dinanath got away frm his hands thanks to his cook and Mirchi madam..and I loved  the precap  with Nanhi crying nd Mohan trying to help her out😊...Overall another fine epi with cool performances

PS- I loved Nanhi's suffocation and helplessness when Meg's MIL was blaming her for the loss of her son

Your Views?

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Mirchi Madam is a nice nick name. But i think Mohan will get many more names from Megha than Manhoos in coming episodes. 
It was a very good episode.. Loving how  the story is moving
That song was just perfect for these two..
Megha'a father in law is definitely her strength and motivation to stand firm in her fight against  that Dinanath..😳

Coming to Mohan oh wat a cutiepie!!!! First of  all loving his cute scenes with 'his wifey" guru.. they do look like typical husband wifeπŸ˜›
The paratha scene was too cute..

Manhus &Mirchi madam..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† this is just the beginning more like this
coming up in the coming episodes..πŸ˜‰

I didnt get the chance to watch the precap.. have to wait till tomorro to watch..

Loved every bits of the episode and eagerly waiting for next episode..
--- res ---
all scenes shown in today's episode were well shownπŸ‘ except court scenes were some of the scenes were OTT.. esp the scene of some other widow old woman manhandling😑 & cursing megha in court..
i loved the song sequence bikhri bikhri( from movie whats your rashee..) It was shown well b/w mohan & megha...😳
i love the scene where mohan calls megha as 'mirchi madam'πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

P.S the MIL😑 of megha still feels that its megha who is responsible of all... according to MIL.. it was coz he wanted to prove to megha's parents that he wanted to becum big/rich in life.. so dats y he went to bhopal to earn a lot and den died.. coz of flyovr collapsing due to corruption of builder🀒
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
i really liked the episode... it has set the track of the show... the court was a lot more real than what court scenes are in general in films and shows... my only niggle is the selfish mother and son duo... their presence seems quite forced in the show... other than that the lead actors, the kids and the in-laws are quite good...
gotta wait till i watch the show but sounds like entertainmentEdited by -JC- - 12 years ago
Cool episode, again. The court room scene was not over the top with thundering background music. The builder looked like one ... the rich, neta kind.

Me loving the dignified acting of Megha.

"Loved the bhikri bhikri song seq"

Is it an original score?
Another interesting episode today from the NBTNMKK team although I did feel that this one was a tad bit higher on dramatics than the last two episode. But nothing unforgivable - itna toh chalta hai as long as they don't go past this.. πŸ˜†

It was refreshing to see everyone gather around Megha as she crumples to the floor upon getting back from school - another real depiction of family life.. Because no matter how much you fight, disagree or even dislike each other, at the end of the day it's each other that you can count on. And it's family that urges you to move on through all the troubles and see the light at the end of the tunnel. And I'm willing to over look bua jee's "sada haq..." slogan.. (I mean COME ON! Really?! Who does that.. *shakes head* πŸ˜†)

Guru jeee!!!! Lol! Again, a fun scene to watch - nothing over the top and nothing to dramatic.. Just another chance to peek into the wonderful equation that Mohan-Guru share.. Loved the pen-on-a-wire bit though.. Lol!! Guru's expressions as he was being tagged along were hilarious! And his "khao gai ya  phaink doon!".. πŸ˜† Oh Guru.. How could Mohan NOT take it after you sulked so!! πŸ˜†

I really liked the "bikhri bikhri" sequence - it highlighted the differences between Mohan-Megha some more but it also had a very supportive feel to it. Plus, I loved how they used Megha's flashbacks to show bits of her relationship with and after her husband (She looked so simple even when she was married! I need to give the costume designer for this show a hug.. Finally people that wear NORMAL clothes!) and to show just how easily her grieve creeped up on her during times that she'd least suspect it.. *heartbroken sigh*

And talking about heart breaking, the scene between bua, the mother-in-law and Nanhi was so sad. I mean here you have a mother who is just so broken at her son's death that she cannot move on and will blame anyone (in this case Megha) she can.. I really feel that she doesn't really dislike Megha. She's just angry at her son's death and someone has to bear the brunt for it. And I really think as soon as she's ready to move on and accept her son's death that she'll realize her mistake too. In fact even now, I don't think she really believes what she says. Every time someone challenges her anger for Megha, she always counters it with "at least my son would be here if he'd listened to me". So really all her anger is at her son's absence.. She has no issues with Megha's presence.. In fact I even suspect k she probable wants her around too! But that's just me.

Nanhi's turmoil listening to the two women discuss her father and then her mother was interestingly portrayed too. No wonder this kid is growing up as fast as she is. She's having to sit through these adult debates and as a result absorb/think about the questions they bring up - be it about her father's honesty, his death, the financial restrains or her mother's happiness (and as a result her marriage) .. She's left to think about these things and made AWARE of them - to try and solve/answer then on her own as best she can.. And that's why it's no wonder that she is aware of all the issues surrounding her mother and that she tries in whatever little way she can to solve them or at least help her mother out with them.

Umm.. the aunty jee man-handling Megha was a bit dramatic but it wasn't bad enough to put me off. I could see it.. I can maybe justify it.. So I can live with it. The spiting bit made it a little realistic for me so I guess that gives them points back! If anything, it was the father-in-law's "lets do this" speech in front of the committee (while they are waiting!!) that seemed a little more unrealistic than the lady's outburst. But like I said, nothing I can't live with.. πŸ˜†

This Deenanath character seems like a very smart man - which I'm glad for because I hate it when they show seemingly stupid characters as successful businessmen. The way he turned the question on Megha by saying that he's willing to take the blame for the accident because he can't see anyone in trouble.. Lol! That was such a brilliantly horrible move! I can see how this man can be evil/corrupt and yet have the whole world conned into thinking he's a saint among them! I may just enjoy seeing his fall after all - assuming that they give him a worthy end. If he is as smart as they are showing him to be, I hope he doesn't get "caught" by something a two year old would know better than to do! THAT would irritate me! Mohan better con him with a play that's worthy of his brains (at least based on today).. πŸ˜†

So it turns out that what's-her-name bhabi (I really don't know her name.. What is it..? Someone..? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†) doesn't really believe in Amar's innocence.. You know I was sensing that in the first scene too when she was rolling eyes at Megha's defeated comments. But again, her dislike for Megha and the kids is not because of anything they did to her.. Seeing as she always keeps an eye out for money she can save and spend on her nuclear family, she's just thinking of her own kid and HIS wants that are being side-lined by the extra kharchey.. And I can understand than - I don't condone it, but I understand it..

Tanmay taking Nanhi to school - AFTER he does his work..? That smells like it's going to cause some trouble tomorrow. I haven't seen the precap so I am not sure if they hint on that for tomorrow but as far as just the scene in the episode goes, I am almost certain k kal kuch hoga.. πŸ˜†

Mirchi madam!! Lol!! Enough said! 🀣

I'm interested in seeing the fight between Deenanath and Mohan-Megha.. And of course in seeing whether they will work together to bring him down or whether the fact that one of them brought him down will bring them together..? *thinks*

On that note and continuing on the "lets take it one day at a time" rule, today was a good watch. I'm still hopeful about this show - with a pinch of skepticism for good measure.

P.S. Addu's MIA today!
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
Just a small request to the powers-to-be " please let the pace and wee bit logic continue beyond the mandatory two weeks "  I have been having a stroke of bad luck with series that start off interesting and then plummets into the random illogical sagas that numb the few  brain cells I still have πŸ˜†

Barring a few OTT scenes and expressions, so far I liked it. Generally I dont like young kids in series, they act like adults. But the young girl in this is quite a natural. Mohan and Megha have so far kept it interesting. I liked the way the Bhikri Bhikri song was shot too.

Fivr, loved reading your take. Yes, I also really hope the antagonist remains an intelligent one and so do the protagonists ..

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
Mruuu!!! πŸ€— It's been a long time! Chalo acha hai at least I met you here.. I hope you're doing well.. 😊

Originally posted by Mru_bee

Just a small request to the powers-to-be " please let the pace and wee bit logic continue beyond the mandatory two weeks "  I have been having a stroke of bad luck with series that start off interesting and then plummets into the random illogical sagas that numb the few  brain cells I still have πŸ˜†

LOL! Amen! I am so sick of dealing with schizophrenic writers/production houses that start off decent and then something happens the third week that causes me to shake my head and move on. Lets hope this is different.. *skeptical muh* πŸ˜†

Barring a few OTT scenes and expressions, so far I liked it. Generally I dont like young kids in series, they act like adults. But the young girl in this is quite a natural. Mohan and Megha have so far kept it interesting. I liked the way the Bhikri Bhikri song was shot too.

I am really amazed at the fact that I actually find these kids cute. Warna toh bearable bhi nahi lagte mujhey TV shows waley bachey.. πŸ˜† And I agree with you on everything else! *nods*

Fivr, loved reading your take. Yes, I also really hope the antagonist remains an intelligent one and so do the protagonists ..

-- Mru