•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Aakansha Singh - a simple girl with simple dreams. Living in Jaipur, she had never thought that she would shift to Mumbai, the city of dreams.

A veteran theatre actor, Aakansha has taken part in over 10 full-length plays, including Naagmandala by Girish Karnad and Subah by Rabindranath Tagore.

Passionate about acting, it never crossed her mind that one day, the world would see her on the silver screen.

Even as she's pursuing her studies in physiotherapy, with her desire to make it big in the industry burning strong, Aakansha has managed to grab the lead role in COLORS' new fiction show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha very easily.

"I've seen people struggle for a lifetime, waiting for an opportunity like the one I got. But the stars seemed to be shining down on me and the role just fell on my lap," she says.

The producers of the show saw her performing onstage and approached her for the role, and after a one-take audition, she was in.

Aakansha did not once hesitate once to play a deglam role, that of a single mother of two kids.

She believes that the real talent lies in the conviction and dedication with which you play your part and God takes care of the rest!

We wish Aakanksha the very best...

source:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Big-switch-for-Aakansha/articleshow/11446372.cms

Now i understand why Aakankha managed to impress many of us with her good, natural acting in her very first TV debut. 

She did plays!! No onder she was soo natural... I was under the impression that she isone of the seasoned actress I somehow missed to see!!