Juhi's first film Debut !!!

Posted: 12 years ago

Padduram (2011) - Official Trailer - HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RWxvoh2190

Padduram is the story of a boy Debashish Mehra (Debu) who has a flatulence problem. Being the target of ridicule the boy starts going into his shell. Worried parents try to remedy the situation but do not succeed. It is only when he befriends Aditya that Debu starts coming to terms with himself. Eventually Debu turns his weakness into strength and helps his dad in his business.

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
OMG! is this for real? so juhi's reputation for farts startd evn b4 BB thn. thts y farts r her fav subject in BB. no wonder she's cast as a farting boy's mother. tsk tsk.
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Padduram (2011) - Official Trailer - HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RWxvoh2190

Padduram is the story of a boy Debashish Mehra (Debu) who has a flatulence problem. Being the target of ridicule the boy starts going into his shell. Worried parents try to remedy the situation but do not succeed. It is only when he befriends Aditya that Debu starts coming to terms with himself. Eventually Debu turns his weakness into strength and helps his dad in his business.

OMG🤣🤣...i am sorry but i can't stop laughing...is this a co-incidence that juhi got a movie that has farting as the main theme🤣🤣

I mean its a good thing to turn the weakness into strength...but farting??...couldn't the director think of something sensible than glorifying farters😆😆...remember...taare zameen per?..

but anyways this is juhi'a first movie...so good luck👍🏼

Bhagwan karein log aapki movie ko paadh paadh kar hit kar de😆😆
Originally posted by rheaaa

😆😆

Juhi is so desperate for work that she is accepting any role that is coming her way😆
she is lucky that she even got this////
Originally posted by blue-ice

she is lucky that she even got this////

right. wat other roles does a fatty 35+ woman xpect.

OMG🤣🤣...i am sorry but i can't stop laughing...is this a co-incidence that juhi got a movie that has farting as the main theme🤣🤣

I mean its a good thing to turn the weakness into strength...but farting??...couldn't the director think of something sensible than glorifying farters😆😆...remember...taare zameen per?..

hahahahahahahah 🤣 🤣 omg i love the last line u wrote...juhi ko jo pasand tha subject aus ko wiais hi film mili...
oh wow...i wasn't expecting this...thank u for sharing...

juhi..this movie is the proof that after kumkum, no one even spitted @ you... lol

OMG!!! u said it.what an apt movie for Juhi!

I can't believe that you guys are surprised and seem to be taken aback!😕