Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

11/1/2012 wu Where going bk to singhaniya house

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys first of all congo to everyone on 3 glourious years of YRKKH πŸ₯³and today's epi was good but i cant help myself for being cricitcal with bhabhima and g3  πŸ˜†

epi starts of at ss house maharji is telling the worker where the work needs to be done he informs bhabhima, g3 who tell him that did he take the measurments in akshara's room he says yes they leave g3 tells akshara that did you choose the paint for your room akshi says that i choose few colours just waiting for natik's return then i can finalize it, bhabhima says we can choose few designs for the Jhoola's also akshi starts crying they ask if she is alright she says no i am f9 they say if your worried about anything she says no these days i feel like crying for no reason (this scene annoyed me what was the point of showing her cry i thought akshi overeacted here) the light goes g3 says no how will we get things done they light the candles akshara says first we used to get annoyed with the darkness now we like it bhabhima says sometimes we accept the house or sometyms the house accepts us we have seen many sorrow's in this house, akshi starts humming the song buaji thought her along with the others bhabhima is cleaning some clutrey g3 says she will make snacks and tea once the light returns dadaji and rb returns dj says no need to hurry we can wait till munna comes, akshi tells girja to fill the water as its 7 natik returns akshi says you came, g3 says i will handle this you go and give him water.

all ask natik hw the work went he dosnt answer for good few minz dadaji says that if the new work didnt gell well it dosnt matter more opportinutiy's will come he takes out the name plate akshara says you done in so quick dj says whats this akshara says that we havnt got a nameplate for our house so i thought of getting one done he shows everyone it bhabhima says it looks like our old house one you got it done in the same way, natik finally speaks and saya the meeting went well mr rathore offered us a deal of 1 lakh rupee's and i have also got our old house back everyone is shocked and happy dj says what did you say he says your not able to belive it but i got our old mansion back our ancestors house back bhabhima and g3 hug each other (🀣two jokers cant be seperated from each other now can they) rb and dadaji hug akshi hugs the two jokers poor natik says someone hug me also plz (I will hug you natik πŸ˜‰) they hug him also akshara is still crying natik says i will count to three you also smile now he says 1, 2, 3 akshi shows a fake smile everyone laughs she rings vishambar up and is crying but tells him the news dj takes the phone from him they both congrat each other dj says he wasnt able to belive natik would returend there house to them so quickly vishambar says hard work payed off he says rj wants to talk to g3 she also crys while says congo she talks to akshi and says the baby is talking you all back to the house we will also come, bhabhima says i still cant belive we got our house back when that officer was talking it away i felt we were being pushed in a hole dj says forget about the past and talk about today and positive stuff

dadaji is getting his legs massaged from maharji, natik and rb are looking at a file g3 is in the kitchen bhabhima and akshi are wondering like lost souls πŸ˜†akshi asks bhabhima you looking for something she says i cant find the keys to the cupboard akshi says i know where it is its on her waist all laugh g3 says my mind is also somewhere else i was about to put sugar in the curry instead, they ask akshi why she is walking she says i have also forgotton what to do natik says me too maharji says you all drink water and take a deep breath all laugh

Precap: bhabhima says to g3 she has some sort of fear as to what happened with them last time as they lost there house on the other end naksh hug akshi says this isnt a dream natik says no.

nice epi i am not going to point out bad stuff today as its 3 yrs celebration for us hope we get to see the naksh scene tomorow and its not short or cut off sorry for spelling errors or anything i missed out

once again congo naksh-ians

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update mariam.
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finally mariam also got a gud episode to updt 🀣 thanks yaar πŸ€— but i enjoyed aksh's crying throughout the epi :))
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update and doing for me.πŸ€—
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the update Mariam 😊 even  i got  irritated when  maate  started  her  crying  πŸ€’ har  happy  occassion mein    isko roye bhina  chein  nahi  milti 🀒 aaj tho  starting mein  hi   roo  padi wth out  any reason πŸ€’πŸ˜•
i  loved  naitik  when  he  said  ..koi mujhe  bhi   gale lagaao 😳 jokers tho  OTT   tha vo  scene  mein...at last   SS  vaapas jaa rahe hai and  waiting for the coming episodes πŸ˜›
Congo  YRKKH   team   for completing  3  glorious   yrs πŸ₯³
_Amina_ thumbnail
thanks for the update mariam πŸ˜ƒ
im watching the episode now soo far im enjoying every1's singing πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Thanks for update and doing for me.πŸ€—

no prob di πŸ€— thanks to you i got a good epi for once to update and you took my ghatiya epi monday trend for this week 🀣
Originally posted by: pvlaks

Thanks  for  the update Mariam 😊 even  i got  irritated when  maate  started  her  crying  πŸ€’ har  happy  occassion mein    isko roye bhina  chein  nahi  milti 🀒 aaj tho  starting mein  hi   roo  padi wth out  any reason πŸ€’πŸ˜•
i  loved  naitik  when  he  said  ..koi mujhe  bhi   gale lagaao 😳 jokers tho  OTT   tha vo  scene  mein...at last   SS  vaapas jaa rahe hai and  waiting for the coming episodes πŸ˜›
Congo  YRKKH   team   for completing  3  glorious   yrs πŸ₯³

haan yaar she was so irratating and annoyning when she started crying 🀒 i didnt complain today as for comp 3 yrs πŸ˜† we can hug munna as no one else wanted to at that moment πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Hinakshara

Finally mariam also got a gud episode to updt 🀣 thanks yaar πŸ€— but i enjoyed aksh's crying throughout the epi :))

ROFL thanks to madhvi di for swoping this week or my ghatiya monday trend would continued πŸ˜†
i wont speak about the irration i felt on akshi crying today 🀒as its 3 yrs completion celbration for us πŸ˜ƒ
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

🀣thanks to madhvi di for swoping this week or my ghatiya monday trend would continued πŸ˜†

i wont speak about the irration i felt on akshi crying today 🀒as its 3 yrs completion celbration for us πŸ˜ƒ

phir bhi yaar...tum log 3 years se yr dekh rahe ho,usk baad bhi aksh k crying se irritation??aap log akshara ko samajte hai nahi :( muje tho aksh jab nahi roti, tab darr lagti hai..ok wo chod..aftr a long time na,how r u?