** TRP/TAMs Ratings Thread**

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Please post all new TRPs/TAM listings relating to BALH in this thread. Any new threads regarding TRPs/TAM rating will be closed. Lets limit all discussion of TRP/TAM ratings and any new listings of the same (for each week) in this thread. 😊

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saisamanvi thumbnail
thanks for opening this special thread fivr...even i am thinking the same...i am going to ask abut this thread but u  opens thanks again
-Fivr- thumbnail
^^ You're welcome jee.. ðŸ˜³ I just noticed a bunch of trp thread every other day and I figured it would be so much easier if all the trps were in one thread so they could be compared and easily accessed over time.. ðŸ˜†
saisamanvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

^^ You're welcome jee.. ðŸ˜³ I just noticed a bunch of trp thread every other day and I figured it would be so much easier if all the trps were in one thread so they could be compared and easily accessed over time.. ðŸ˜†

ya dear u r rite and well said agree with u
saisamanvi thumbnail

GEC Watch: Star remains on top; Life OK reaches 98 GRPs in Week 1

By afaqs! news bureau, afaqs!, Mumbai, January 12, 2012
Section: News Category: Media Publishing

Sony continues to be in the No. 2 slot despite a decline in its GRP grade as its channel share remains constant. While its GRPs have moved down from 240 points to 236 points, its channel share is stable at 17.7 per cent.

According to the latest data from TAM (C&S 4+, HSM), Star Plus continues to maintain its top spot in Week 1, 2012 despite a 14 point drop over the previous week, to garner 311 GRPs for the week ended January 7, 2012.

The channel's relative share, too, has witnessed a minor fall -- from 24 per cent in Week 53, to 23.4 per cent in Week 1 of 2012.

Sony continues to be in the No. 2 slot despite a decline in its GRP grade, as its channel share remains constant. While its GRPs have moved down from 240 points to 236 points, its channel share is stable at 17.7 per cent.

Colors, at No.3, has garnered 213 points for the week, and is down from the 256 points that it had earned in the previous week. Its relative share, too, has dipped from 18.9 per cent, to 16 per cent.

Zee TV, which continues to be at No. 4, has slipped down from 194 GRPs to 184 GRPs, while its relative share has moved down from 14.3 per cent to 13.8 per cent.

The rest of the rankings remain more or less the same. SAB TV is at No. 5, with a share of 9.4 per cent (8.3 per cent in the previous week). Its GRPs have moved up from 113 to 124.

Life OK is at No. 6, with a share of 7.4 per cent (5.5 per cent in the previous week), and a GRP of 98 points, up from 74 points.

Imagine TV is at No. 7 with a share of 4.8 per cent, as compared to 5.3 per cent in the previous week; it has garnered 64 GRPs as opposed to 72 in Week 53.

Sahara One is at No. 8, with a 3.1 per cent channel share, as compared to 2.6 per cent in the previous week. Its GRP stands at 42, up from the 35 GRPs that it had garnered in the previous week.

Star Utsav is at No. 9 with 2.9 per cent share, as compared to 2.1 per cent in Week 53, while its GRPs have risen from 29 to 38 this week.

DD1, with 1 per cent share and 13 GRPs, is at No. 10. Zee Smile follows next with 6 GRPs, and 0.4 per cent channel share.

Saathiya Saath Nibhana (Star Plus) leads the list of the 10 most-watched programmes, clocking a TVR of 6.6, followed by Diya Aur Baati Hum and C.I.D, with TVRs of 5.98 and 4.97, respectively.

The fourth most-watched programme is Balika Vadhu, with 4.76 TVR. Crime Patrol (4.41 TVR) and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (4.38 TVR) follow next. Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Survivor India, Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai are also a part of the Top 10 list.

Tags: Star Plus, Colors, Zee TV, Sony, SAB, STAR One, Sahara One, STAR Utsav, Pavitra Rishta
-Fivr- thumbnail
Guys,

I'll add the link to this thread in the Important Topics thread, so it should be easy to find for future use. 😊

+ BALH ~ IMP.topics/Other links/ Forum Rules +
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You FIVR!!! What would we do without u???????😉
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Fivr for this... A much needed one... ðŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sai for info about all TRPs.. Nice to knowSony holding on to 2nd spot..
Fivr Thanks a bunch for opening this thread..It will be easier for us to keep track of all TRPs.. BTW when each time a new info comes about, say once in a week or two, plz indicate the update on the main topic. So that we can zoom in on that page and follow the TRPs and ratings..Thanks..
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Star Plus continues its stay at the top of Hindi GECs according to TAM ratings released for Week 2, 2012. The channel registered 287 GRPs; a decrease of 24 points from previous week's 311 GRPs. Sony retained its second position despite losing 10 points to register 226 GRPs. Colors too lost points this week, and registered 208 GRPs to maintain it third position. Fourth placed Zee TV lost four points to register 180 GRPs.

SAB gained six points to end the week with 130 GRPs. Life Ok also gained two points over previous week to register 100 GRPs. Among the other channels in the space, Imagine TV registered 58 GRPs (last week: 64), Sahara One registered 38 (last week: 42), Star Utsav registered 37 (last week: 38), DD1 registered 16 GRPs (last week: 13) and Zee Smile registered 5 GRPs (last week: 6).

The top ten programmes of Week 2, 2012 were:

Rank Channel Programme Air Date TVR
Star Plus

Diya Aur Baati Hum

9/1/12
2 Star Plus Saathiya Saath Nibhana 9/1/12 5.81
3 Colors

Balika Vadhu

9/1/12 4.91
4 Sony Entertainment TV

C.I.D

14/1/12 4.70