** TRP/TAMs Ratings Thread** - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing jaan...i think previous week we are getting rocking episodes but the rating will be down...i think pratigya and balh have tight competition in   previous week

thanks jaan.. Inspite of a RaYalicious week the ratings have gone down πŸ€” I feel pratigya is gearing up and the new show in colors is also doing well πŸ˜’ Hope BALH's rating increases in the coming weeks..

it is so sad after so awesome 2  week  trp is decrese ,i wish soon balh trp will be increase.it will be within top 5
@ -MariaMars- :

No Colors TV new show not doing that well . but reason of BALH going down is people love to watch rona dhona wala shows more than light hearted show . maybe now Cancer track will do some magic .
I don't think that the trps have really gone down that much, BALH has been pretty much steady in the TRPs. Its also in the top 10 shows and is very popular.
Originally posted by my_jaan

@ -MariaMars- :

No Colors TV new show not doing that well . but reason of BALH going down is people love to watch rona dhona wala shows more than light hearted show . maybe now Cancer track will do some magic .

I completely agree with you. Whenever there is drama or some revelation going to happen, the TRP shoots to 3.8+ or other wise it is steady between 3.5- 3.7
Originally posted by SuganthiS

I don't think that the trps have really gone down that much, BALH has been pretty much steady in the TRPs. Its also in the top 10 shows and is very popular.
i think u are right balh is within top 10 it is awesome.

we wish soon it will be within top 5
Originally posted by my_jaan

@ -MariaMars- :

exactly!!! people are so inclined to the melodramatic soaps than a light show like BALH...and this trp thing is just not understandable to meπŸ˜•

Sony's Bade Acche Lagte Hai, which had seen a rise in the TRP chart last week, has once again dipped to 9th position with a TRP rating of 3.52. Somehow, the show is unable to engage the viewers week after week with its existing storyline

P.S.-As i haven't seen this news in this forum,thought of sharing
i really doubt the last line is trye, also could the mods close this topic and shift it in the trp thread? we need to keep our forum clean