Week 04- (23 JAN 2012 To 29 JAN 2012) Avg :- 2.21

Adalat:

Week 04- (23 JAN 2012 To 29 JAN 2012) Avg :- 2.19

KTLK:

Week 04- (23 JAN 2012 To 29 JAN 2012) Avg :- 1.45

ramdevsan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ritigl

MKAP did not get 3.92. The source the info is taken is wrong. Telebuzz is more credible. So chill, BALH still leads the time slot! ðŸ˜›

thanks for awesome news..balh is still slot leader,,,,,,,,,,,,,,balh again in top 5...we wish trp will rise instesd of falling.it is shocking.
ramdevsan thumbnail

televisiontrp.com is not credible source.

Pratigya hasn't got 3.91. Telebuzz's article says that pratigya has got 3.3. So BALH is back in top 5 and also the slot leader  

Promotion does help in the serial but can't retain audiences much. Its after all the content and story line that matter. If Sony thinks the upcoming track does not require promotion, so be it. After all, channels have hired experts in the industry who very well know when promotion is required and when not.

There is always various ways of promoting a show. Star Plus believes in keeping suspense whereas Sony believes in giving the moments. 

Shows always have their loyal audiences and promoting is done to engage viewers to see the show. If the loyal audience is there I don't see any point 'grandly' promoting a show. BALH's promos have always stood out from the others. 

well said.i agree with u...balh is awesome show.soon it will get incresing trp as itsa story * our lovely raya is with it...it is awesome balh is still slot leader.i also think since it come 4 days people will see other show in fri which maight attrect them to other show...we wish balh trp will increase.
it is awesome that balh is again in top 5🥳
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Leoforever

Can we merge this track with Singhalharsh's topic?? They are similar and this topic is a real healthy discussion topic!!

Iam sure people would want to put their two cents on it!

fosla thumbnail
Clearly SP's promotions are way better!! Trust me.. I have seen promos of the top show this week a million times in the past weeks!!
Sony has a loong way to go!! Yup! The Shandar somvaar is good!! But they need to put it up a lot more so that people get to see it!

C'mon Ekta/Sony,

you got the best product!! Get up there and promote it!!!

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Clearly SP's promotions are way better!! Trust me.. I have seen promos of the top show this week a million times in the past weeks!!

Sony has a loong way to go!! Yup! The Shandar somvaar is good!! But they need to put it up a lot more so that people get to see it!

C'mon Ekta/Sony,

you got the best product!! Get up there and promote it!!!

I would agree with you that Star Plus promotes its shows way too much. It follows a different promotion strategy i.e. keeping the suspense and questioning the question. Whereas, Sony believes in giving out cute, significant, tender moments thus all shos are promoted like that with no "kya hoga aage" thing. 
Each one to its own. But a personal choice would be Star Plus's promotion technique. Although, BALH's initial promos were the best I saw till date.
fosla thumbnail
Ritigl

The cute promos can be shown at the end of the episode.. But i think they should have shown the Dr and Raya conversation about reports not being fine atleast a lot more!! That would have atleast let
people know about the track!! Sp is definitely way better in promotions and i don't think we would lose anything if we apply a little bit of that strategy!
iam upset becoz the primary reason for track is for awareness. so whats the point if we don;t even have the regular audience basedon TRP ratings!
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Ritigl

The cute promos can be shown at the end of the episode.. But i think they should have shown the Dr and Raya conversation about reports not being fine atleast a lot more!! That would have atleast let
people know about the track!! Sp is definitely way better in promotions and i don't think we would lose anything if we apply a little bit of that strategy!
iam upset becoz the primary reason for track is for awareness. so whats the point if we don;t even have the regular audience basedon TRP ratings!

Well yes I will agree fro the BC track. They should have promoted it more. I t wasn't really any awareness that EK intended to spread but only how to live in the present and not tomorrow. 
fosla thumbnail

Well yes I will agree fro the BC track. They should have promoted it more. I t wasn't really any awareness that EK intended to spread but only how to live in the present and not tomorrow. 

😉.. I think this had a really great potential for her to redeem her previous sins!!