Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

leenaπŸ€— i do want to big hug you ... believe me yara  you are one of the best Animates siggys , Avis maker in this world ..your are a   passionate creative arts well done πŸ‘πŸΌ your coloring , style is something magical ... I have no words to describe your awesome work ...i 'v no words to tell how much your creation are  magical ...Many many thnkxx a lots to made such amazing avis for me i would have used thats πŸ˜³

ok i had did some changes so sorry if u didn't liked πŸ˜Š

the style  , coloring in this avis just perfect  wooo .its beyond fabulous 

and the lager version of the avis its also  bright flame ..its just marvelous 
you are the best  within 

loves olive 

i m glad u have liked it thanks would like to make something in future too...  πŸ˜³
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

omg... i am dead... raya aviz hailaaa.. m using it

awww thanks darling for using it i just loved ur signs kaah se dhndh dhndh k lati hai???  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

hi there Leena,

my friend Ramona told me about your shop...she said you're very good at making siggies & avis...so it's my first time requesting you...I don't usually request ...I just use whatever people make but...since MB left KTLK...we have no one making siggies & avis for us...

can u please make some avis for us? I'll give u the link to the episodes I want...take your time! Make them all vertically stacked...text can be AshNi or Mohika magic...or anything you want...maybe "Mohnish & Kritika...Timeless love" ..no need to put my name on them...as my friends will be using them too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhoDFcwziJA&feature=share&list=SPAA93F9188639ED94

this is the complete epi...so just make from their t-shirt scene here and the scene at the end when both need to put their hand on the back of the bride & groom...and whatever else u like :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T10LMh1a7Xw&feature=share&list=SPAA93F9188639ED94

here starting from 14 min mark...the scene of her telling he story...and Ashu entering and sitting down near her...

this is all for now...thanks a lot :)

first of all welcome to CG πŸ€— thank you so much for liking my work & requesting here yes would like to make ur request but when  i can't tell u right now will try my best to fulfill it as soon i can can u plz tell me exact timing of avi u want so i can make it in more batter way...  thanks again for requesting here... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RanJi1000

hi Leena πŸ˜Š heard a lot abt u ...u make wonderful siggies and avis...i've never requested u ..but today its my first time...plzzz make some siggies of Anji and Ranganath of KTLK ...here's the Link ...KTLK Picture Gallery ...3 different scenes ...i've posted Pics there ...Plzzz do make some for me...I'll be grateful to u :)) thanku πŸ˜Š

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1778508&TPN=85

first of all welcome to CG πŸ€— thank you so much for liking my work & requesting here yes would like to make ur request but when  i can't tell u right now will try my best to fulfill it as soon i can  thanks again for requesting here... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
leeena jaani kaha ho yr tum haaa
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

first of all welcome to CG πŸ€— thank you so much for liking my work & requesting here yes would like to make ur request but when  i can't tell u right now will try my best to fulfill it as soon i can  thanks again for requesting here... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Its my Pleasure😳  take ur time :)) no prblms with that πŸ˜Š
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leena04

first of all welcome to CG πŸ€— thank you so much for liking my work & requesting here yes would like to make ur request but when  i can't tell u right now will try my best to fulfill it as soon i can can u plz tell me exact timing of avi u want so i can make it in more batter way...  thanks again for requesting here... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

in the 1st video: start at 16 min end at 16.40 ...I want that part... and also from 5.15-6min mark

2nd video : 14.19 - 15.15

thank u 😊
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
leeena i thing ajj kal tu muhjay avoied kae rahi hai
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RanJi1000

Its my Pleasure😳  take ur time :)) no prblms with that πŸ˜Š

thank you so much πŸ€—
leena04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

in the 1st video: start at 16 min end at 16.40 ...I want that part... and also from 5.15-6min mark

2nd video : 14.19 - 15.15

thank u 😊

ohh aww thank you so much for reply i have got it now...will make avi section on both video one by one can't make them all in once so bare with it...  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—