Thendral

Thendral Update: Thurs Jan 12

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ranuja for the update😊😊

Well slightly dragging episode to make a suspense and interesting scenes to friday episode...
Seems like Thulasi is dreaming..Thulasi is wearing same nighty but TA in diff shirts...OMG i am thinking so much...I have become so much crazy...Anways love to guess...No comments on TA...
Worlds most comedy is "He is telling to GW why i am going to think about thulasi...😆😆😆😆Really TA then you must tell to your friends or even pei that i cannot reliease my kuttima is not there...Slowly the dialogue will come..Wait Wait...😳😳..

I think GW is having TA mobile now and why cant TA ask for keshav mobile to call someone and see the video keshav recorded????

May be episode was dragging it is fast not like normal thendral episode...

Most important thing again thendral rocked with Thulz-Deepa-Kalyani friendship and what a maturity in thulasi talks...

Anyways it is confusing of whose dream it is...

😳Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update and Comments Raa Raa Ranu!!😃🤗

OMG GW/Lav...they grabbed TA's phone too😡...both are showering too much love on TA...Charu will look after him aam and saying she is sending him thinking Charu will take care of him aam🤪...Sending a child to 1st day kindergarten maathiri putting scene...grr...😡...when TA returns he will come as new TA aam🤢

Friends scene was so cute...Aww Kalyani..she is so sweet...Thulasi is blessed with such a nice friends⭐️...somehow i feel college fee might got paid already by TA itself😕

Grr Lav...no comments about this 🤬 woman...i dont want to become violent because of this shameless🤢
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thans Ranu for the superfast lovely update!😃

Full time brokers talking to TA shamelessly about Charu 🤬 and as usual TA brain which is not working failed to correlate😕. Now phone also gone. There should be some reason linked to it. Grr.. GW saying TA will come as a new TA vaam... you are very true GW.. He is indeed going to come as a new TA after going to nicely repent for being a friend to Pei😡.

Lav was so disgusting today🤬. Please Nithesh find someother girl and befriend her, so that Lav will know the real pain. You really does not deserve this broker Lav.

Wow... GP openly going to discuss Pei issue... Lav will appadiyay pottukoduthufy to Pei😡. I think that is way GP will come to know about Lav involving in this broker business🤢. Hopefully Lav will get caught here😍.

As usual friendship was Awesome⭐️! Kudos Kalyani! Looks like Thulz is getting strong and bold to face things. She is really lucky to have good friends in Deepa and Kalyani👍🏼.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Rans for the wonderful Update!👏😃

Star of the day KALYANI👏 A big 🤗 for her. After her proposal to Mohan she is more closer to Thuls..Loved their scene it was soo sweet and love their friendship👍🏼⭐️ Like Tans, i also think that TA paid the college fees.😕 Thank God, Lav promo scene came today😡 No comments about Lav and GW🤬.

Waiting for flashback scene😍
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Thanks Rans for the wonderful Update!👏😃

Star of the day KALYANI👏 A big 🤗 for her. After her proposal to Mohan she is more closer to Thuls..Loved their scene it was soo sweet and love their friendship👍🏼Like Tans, i also think that TA paid the college fees.😕 Thank God, Lav promo scene came today😡 No comments about Lav and GW🤬.⭐️

Waiting for flashback scene😍

shamz mudivae pannitiya dreamnu..Oru aasadhaan reala irrukakoodadhu????
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks ranu for the update.

dragging episode only.

now Ta going to bangalore and thulsi ready to concentrate on studies.I wish thulsi to  try some part time job.

GW and lav ,wait for some days broker ladies.I hope he will return and show his true color on them.

pavam GP.romba upset.let see what his next move?

kalyani- star of the day.trio scene is very touching.

@tanu :TA paid thulsi fees ha?if this  happen,it will be nice .but i am not sure.
in TT scene also  thulsi having paper.Is it fees paid reciept?appa athu dream scene ilaiya.?
anyway whatever it is?

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anituram

I think GW is having TA mobile now and why cant TA ask for keshav mobile to call someone and see the video keshav recorded????

😳

akka.super idea.I wish this should happen in bangalore.😍
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks ranu for the superfast update...👍🏼

TA saying why he will think abt T and wants to get busy with work and T saying that she wants to put aside her marriage and get on with her studies..TT are meant for each other..but when talk of college and fees came, one felt enormous amt of anger on TA...at least when padma told at the station that TA spoilt a girls studies and life, at least he shud have thought abt how she had to leave her college to come with him...The least  he cud have done was to tell MM that let T continues with her studies ..For someone who goes out of his way to do social service and who put T's studies above all..this one act is beyond excuse...At least I hope they show TA thiking abt it and regretting and trying to mend this aspect soon...T may have acted out of character but as Kanagu said, TA shud hv stopped to think and probe deeper into what she is saying without believing pei...TT may have to know abt people around them, but what abt knowing each other first...I wonder how CT is going to explain this aspect...

Lav madam is having field day..what after all lies and drama, she is safe, her baby is safe, she is back with her husband and all her plans seem to be working...(seem to be...!).With TA's phone away from him, GP contacting TA is now def put off...smart move of GW but TA--seems to hv become GW's and pei's enthiran..now...one hopes for TT thai pirandhaal vazhi pirakkum...
tmrw maybe GP's scene and the dream...
but special mention today abt T's expressions when kalyaani offers to pawn her auto for the fees...⭐️

waiting for tmrw...maybe no promo this week and monday too i guess no episode...
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update Ranuja 😊

TA's phone blocked, GP can neither talk to him nor go to Bangalore to meet him...that is the idea eh???? 😡😡 

Yeah it is a dream scene by either of them and the Fee amt is in the cover? it is a dream since TA's T shirt is not the same but T wears the same nighty,,,😔😒. So it has to be T's dream?? poor T

Hats off to trio friends...only solace scene...👏

Only the TT scene left from promo 😍

Since GP is going to talk now, we do have weekend suspense...😕