Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

*WU 12.1.12 :: Ginny not to be found*

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetscented thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to watch the epi!!!
Thanks for the update!!!
This particular track,though tells what actually happens in Delhi( and how the teenagers think they all are grown up🥱),I must say the track has a LOT of loop holes.They could have presented it in a more realistic way than a dramatized way.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what an episode...so scared for ginny...as a parent it is so difficult to control emotions...i can't even imagine what must be gonig thru ginny's head...i hope once ginny is found then there should be a lesson learn for her and she should not do something like this...Rocky should also learn that sometimes he needs to act as a responsible brother...parenting is not easy and kids are always ghoing to act kids...
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Update Rizzdi..👍🏼 Yes today epi too was damn interesting nd everybody gave brilliant performances specially my Sweetie pie..👏😛 

Da show is really getting interesting day by day nd i'm sure its TRP's will boost up next week in da TRP ratings..!!!😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Ridzzi for a wonderful update :-)
OMG...today's episode made me cry again though there were some over dramatic act/scene 🤣

I can;t believe that Lucky jee cried and I also gave him company 🤣

I actually want this track to end quickly as it's so heartbreaking to see them in such condition. I hope, they locate Ginny tomorrow. Can;t see Sweety and Lucky in such situation anymore 😛
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Sabz-

Thank you Ridzzi for a wonderful update :-)

OMG...today's episode made me cry again though there were some over dramatic act/scene 🤣

I can;t believe that Lucky jee cried and I also gave him company 🤣

I actually want this track to end quickly as it's so heartbreaking to see them in such condition. I hope, they locate Ginny tomorrow. Can;t see Sweety and Lucky in such situation anymore 😛

Me too wer having tears in my eyes while seeing Lucky G crying..😭😭😭
Lucky G made us cry today..!!!😭😆
.allizwell. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

This particular track,though tells what actually happens in Delhi( and how the teenagers think they all are grown up🥱),I must say the track has a LOT of loop holes.They could have presented it in a more realistic way than a dramatized way.

I have no complaints now shaunakbhai... this one better than the rest of the OTT clan...😆... not gonna cry for realistic ones from now on... when we cribbed... we know what we got...😆... now this one is decent enuf. to not go overboard... so far ... good...😃
.allizwell. thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Ridzzi...😊

The shreiks and the shrills of the lucky-jeet parivaar today allmost nullified the silence of the isolated place and managed to instill in us the fear of the unknown tomorrow... it did manage to open the guilt pages of those who went against their parents for they got to witness the pain they had to undergo due to their acts...

Rocky with his sorry , Raashi in her precap...fumbling for words about Ginni being lost and Ginni trying to escape the evil eyes...expressed their untold guilt so beautifully...!

Sweety and Pinky too excelled in emoting what a mother wud go thru in such a situation...

Sweetyji even found the answer to the question she posed to luckyji yest. ...he being a father ... how cud not be worried like her...

yes... today he was at his best... his calmness was a facade to the worst fear of his mind...which broke open when heard about the death of a 12 year old...!...

The moment of the day... 👏
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ridzzi.

Yesterday Lucky was calm while Sweety slapped Rocky in anger. Today Lucky got mad at Rocky while Sweety calmly told him to call Lovely. Not only Good Cop Bad Cop, but also maintaining a balance for each other.

Hope the suspense ends tomorrow & Ginny is found safe.