Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

Pooja: Then and now

viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I saw the video of the first episode yesterday. The Pooja of the past (who is shown now) is so different from the more sophisticated singer of the first episode.
Can anybody predict how she came to be this way?
She comments while telling her story that
on her journey from Panchvati she lost not just her principles but her relations too.
Even then, it is her sisters words that she remembers when she is horribly scares. That to close her eyes and let the world take over.
Predict what could have happened?

One thing I can predict is that at some point she must have realized that Brij is corrupt but after some delibrations went along with it. Hence the second phone call to him.
Krish must have left her life by then. She didnt contact him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I dont knw whats wid da Krish angle🀒..dont care...

But it cud be that she ahd a relation wid Bridj or soemthing bcs why wud she call him..tht too da second call...and u knw thy also showed this mushy scne between them..ao there has 2 b some romantic angle between da twoo...

ig cud be that daddaji killed her..wht do u think?
viewobs thumbnail
Yeah. Thats there.
But I still don't trust Brijji.
Also she somehow distanced herself from Aarti. Wonder how that happened
Originally posted by: viewobs

Yeah. Thats there.

Really?..i dint notice tht...why..wht makes u think so.. asin abiut aarti and Pooja..
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ahm... can someone tell me who is krish...??
Is he a secret admirer of Pooja or what??

and coming back to your question.., i think Pooja was given false hope and she got attracted to BBP and then she gets to know that he is happily married... She goes against him and this is when His goons attack her...
Wt do you guys think??
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viewobs

Yeah. Thats there.

At this point BBP is looking very attractive and noble, but we are generally led to believe that politicians are mostly corrupt and have hidden agendas. BBP could fall in that category, too. Time will tell. 

According to an article from last year, SKBM was to be previously known as Jalte Hain Jiske Liye. One of the main points of the storyline was that the two sisters will turn against each other. Let's see if the CVs will go along this angle or change it.
 Another thing, the girl shown stopping Brij ji in yesterday's precap, is shown to have met Pooja and her family. The girl and a little boy (probably her son or small bro) are shown in Pooja's Pachmarhi home. You can check out the offscreen pictures thread in the forum. 

I really don't know where the story is going right now...I think few episodes down the line will give a better idea πŸ˜Š It's so good to predict sometimes πŸ˜ƒ
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminedayal

ahm... can someone tell me who is krish...??

Is he a secret admirer of Pooja or what??

and coming back to your question.., i think Pooja was given false hope and she got attracted to BBP and then she gets to know that he is happily married... She goes against him and this is when His goons attack her...
Wt do you guys think??

Krish is a young show/music director in Bhopal Natya Academy, currently working on an international project involving Pooja. He is from Bhopal and met Pooja during BBP's Bhrashtachar rally where she sang "Vaishnav Jan". He lost his patience with Pooja and got mad at her while rehearsing, as she wasn't able to shed off her nervousness and anxiety. 
Pooja was shown writing a letter to Krish at the beginning of the 1st episode, talking about her "break-up" with him and how much she still loves him. Soon after, she was shot πŸ˜”

About Pooja being shot, there could be many reasons behind it. 

1. Pooja shot by the goons of the virodhi parties. One of the goons shown was also present at the mazdoor demonstration at a factory in Bhopal. That rout was started by him. he was caught and later managed to escape...rem? (BBP's enemies hurting his loved ones                                                                             scenario)

2. Madhumita Shukla scenario - BBP ridding himself of Pooja coz she became                                                                 dispensable. 

3. BBP jealous/hatred of Pooja's "Krish" love angle. 

4. Or maybe it has NOTHING to do with Brij at all. Maybe it turns out to be a Pooja's jealous adversary's doing. 
Edited by QtnNotti - 12 years ago
viewobs thumbnail
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

Really?..i dint notice tht...why..wht makes u think so.. asin abiut aarti and Pooja..

When Pooja was falling down she said something like She lost her relations and principles in her journey. So I assumed that