Mohan's family background and past?

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
From the episodes till now i guess Mohan is from a well-to-do family, if not rich. He has a mother(guru was talking about some mummyji). He didn't care much about money and rental amount. He appears serious only about his job. This job may be adventure but may not pay well, i think. 

Is there something in Mohan's past? Before nanhi-mohan scene, there was a scene between some guy who came to bribe mohan to not publish something, after that when mohan was talking to his colleague, he said he cannot be bribed and added "bikna hi tha, tho apne..." and he stopped as he got a call from Guru.  Is he mentioning something in his past or could it be just that if he wanted only money, he would have taken up some other profession or stayed with his family business or something like that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
I think he's doing this job because he has a belief and love for adventure. 
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well even i noticed something abt mummyji but cant say anything surely
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
According to this article mohan has a very caring mother who pampers him a lot..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2661854
We will get to see her in the show later on..

Ya maybe mohan left his home and family business to persue his goal..
It will be fun to watch  mummy ji , mohan and of course guru's scenes later on..😆
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now i m sure he his deenanaths child or so he cudnt see the wrong doings of his father or so ..thats y he said beekna hi tha toh..apne baap ke liye bik chuka hota and all that..lets see wats in store
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

now i m sure he his deenanaths child or so he cudnt see the wrong doings of his father or so ..thats y he said beekna hi tha toh..apne baap ke liye bik chuka hota and all that..lets see wats in store

After today's episode i'm also almost sure dinanath is Mohan's Father. His mom's surprise visit gave few more details about Mohan. There is some girl called Rashmi(don't know whether she is sister or girl friend). He called his papa as Mr. Bhatnagar and 1st name was not mentioned by anyone. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
itsnabzz thumbnail
Ya some facts from his past have been disclosed from tonite's episode..
Rashmi, maybe was his gf or fiancee..
U guys really think that dinanath is mohan's father..
One thing is sure is that father-son are not in good terms..
Khair with his mom around we'll get to know more soon..
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhkk here got all clue abt Dinanath and Mohan relation now even i think he is surely Dinanath's son
itsnabzz thumbnail
Lets not just jump into conclusion..
Anything can happen in these shows..😆
Lets wait ..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nabi-

Lets not just jump into conclusion..
Anything can happen in these shows..😆
Lets wait ..

You are right. This is just a prediction till it turns true or false. This doubt got stronger only because Mohan and his mom said only Mr. Bhatnagar didn't tell his 1st name even once, even when mohan was asking how should i call him, if not Mr. Bhatnagar and all the options he gave, was Mr. Bhatnagar and builder dinanath's second name was not mentioned ever. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago