Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We saw Prerana talking to Megha supporting her for the second time..  so do u think Prerana's character has any scope? She's not just a come and go character? Will she help in uniting Mohan-Megha by convincing megha? or she will prove to be a negative role later? 

But i want Prerana to be wid Megha supporting her always...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If you think, that negative characters are the natural ingredients of society, we may have to expect them here and there.   But on the whole, the majority are good hearted.    Since the negative characters turn notorious, and thus gain some ill gotten fame, we are told about them.   The good ones are ignored, as they are called the 'silent majority.'  and there is no glamor in them.   The truth is, the silent majority is made of good people.   

There is no real reason for Prerana to be a negative character.  Megha was a topper, but Prerana is with a successful husband, so Megha is no threat to her.   On the other hand, they were good friends in the school where they studied, and are glad to be reunited.   Thus the second time she meets her, she wants to revive this friendship.   So there is a great chance that your wish will come true.
--Megz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too want prerna to support megha and i hope to see nothing negative in show. Let's hope for the best . 😊