Posted: 12 years ago
Guyss my first post here.. silent member 😳 buttt i was watching today and the precap show auto driver being hitt at hospital by the fathers .. and i have a feeling the auto driver is actually good πŸ€” I think he might be the savior person.. like he wanted to keep the girls safee but they hit him and bailed..he prob wanted to keep em safe from other people  πŸ€” .. and he brought ginni to hospitall πŸ€”

OMG...what a senti episode...they cried buckets...n I needed hell lot of tissuesπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Finally Ginny was found ...safe and sound.

Sweety again rocked - the only word hatt - made me thought thats ShwetaπŸ‘...

very emotional epi where there was more of pain n outburst than anger😳

I dont know why I feel it was the autodriver who brought Ginny to the hospital - basically he didnot do anything wrong except staring Ginny through mirror which is quite common -  he was shouting at the girls to stop which sounded genuine...

as per the track record of this show - they showed soft endings of all troubles n if they remain on it...then it will be just misunderstanding.😊
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

OMG...what a senti episode...they cried buckets...n I needed hell lot of tissuesπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Finally Ginny was found ...safe and sound.

Sweety again rocked - the only word hatt - made me thought thats ShwetaπŸ‘...

very emotional epi where there was more of pain n outburst than anger😳

I dont know why I feel it was the autodriver who brought Ginny to the hospital - basically he didnot do anything wrong except staring Ginny through mirror which is quite common -  he was shouting at the girls to stop which sounded genuine...

as per the track record of this show - they showed soft endings of all troubles n if they remain on it...then it will be just misunderstanding.😊

I think so the driver brought ginny to the hosp! i only saw the last part and precap!(i didnt saw did he brought ginny to the hosp)
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

Guyss my first post here.. silent member 😳 buttt i was watching today and the precap show auto driver being hitt at hospital by the fathers .. and i have a feeling the auto driver is actually good πŸ€” I think he might be the savior person.. like he wanted to keep the girls safee but they hit him and bailed..he prob wanted to keep em safe from other people  πŸ€” .. and he brought ginni to hospitall πŸ€”

Yupp! i too think so that he only brought ginny to the hosp! he was looking at ginny so innocently! Ginny's father without knwing the truth started beating him hardly!
@Nidhi...they didnt show him doing so...but I felt so..
Yep Naz, it was a very emotional episode with every family member blaming himself for the incident. πŸ˜³

Raavi-Sunny scene touched me the most. πŸ˜Š 

I did feel that they kinda dramatized the incident with parents finding Raashi but Ginny missing but all said and done, Shweta was fab as usual. Her pleas to God was finally answered. πŸ˜Š

Looks like the rikshaw driver is innocent. πŸ˜† 
Yep! Even i have a feeling that the auto driver is actually who protected ginny.. remember when the girls were running, he was  worried shouting out Memsabh.. why will he do that? So i guess he is innocent.. but he running in the hospital makes me suspicious.. 50-50% 
Same here! I also feel the same. It got to be the same auto driver who brought Ginny at the hospital and saved her from other two guys who were in bike. May be he was not as bad as we all thought (though he did give these kids dirty look). Now, may be police officer disclose the fathers gang the auto driver is the savior for Ginny !!!  

So glad, Ginny was found :-)
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Yep! Even i have a feeling that the auto driver is actually who protected ginny.. remember when the girls were running, he was  worried shouting out Memsabh.. why will he do that? So i guess he is innocent.. but he running in the hospital makes me suspicious.. 50-50% 

Maybe he was running cause he was afraid of getting hit because of Raashi seeing himm.. maybe he thought what if they think wrong about mee and wanted to runn... πŸ€”

byt yhh agree it is a 50-50 thinggg... neva knoww.. will find out monday i guess 😳

Yeah da Epi was really emotional..😭😭😭

Shweta asusuall did a damn good job..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago