Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

ll Shweta Tiwari's acting was just excellent ll

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Parvarrishians,

I just saw half of today's episode! but i just loved shweta tiwari's acting! she was crying like the hell! it made my eyes wet! her acting is just perfect! she doesnot let us knw that whether we are watching reality or a show! in today's episode she gave her full potential! Would be watching parvarrish regularly instead of watching parichay! it gives really a good knowledge that sometimes we should listen to our parents also!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys i have a say right now serial is having excellent track...the way they have potrayed each character emotion is fanatastic... i literally have tears in eyes seeing some scenes...great work cv  keep up the great work...

and the person due to which this happens his none other than shweta tiwari...

omg wat an actress she is  i am stunned with her acting...

the way she cryied she shouts...is stupendous... one can feel the pain through her eyes...
if any other weak actress have done dis that shouts and cry can look overacting...bt shweta has done it with best one can done    she has given the soul to her character...

literally i have goose bumps seen her in some scene    
even if the real mother has lost her child even she would nt cry like this...

hats off shweta    till now my favourite actress is sakshi from nw its nly shweta...  love this show and shweta 

and yes other actors also acted nyc expect pinki  i find her little low...

GuardianDevil thumbnail
I too created the same topicπŸ˜†
bgbeul thumbnail
Shweta  tiwari ji jst one word i can say awesome...awesome u r acting in today episode was awesome..my eyes became wet the pain u felt my god mind blowing... today episode make me cry...hats off shweta ji hats off...
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god, this is my third day in a row that I am crying crazily along with Sweety aka Shweta while watching Parvarish😭. Goss, this woman acts so flawlessly that I can't differ whether it's really happening in my life or I am watching a TV show either. My heart goes out to Sweety jee and hats off to her for outstanding acting πŸ‘πŸΌ  

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Oh god, this is my third day in a row that I am crying crazily along with Sweety aka Shweta while watching Parvarish😭. Goss, this woman acts so flawlessly that I can't differ whether it's really happening in my life or I am watching a TV show either. My heart goes out to Sweety jee and hats off to her for outstanding acting πŸ‘πŸΌ  

Ya that's true! i cant stop myself frm crying! her acting is so pure! i think so her acting is the best in all tellywood actress! so three cheers for shweta tiwari!
hip hip hurray
hip hip hurray
hip hip hurray
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very very very true nidhi..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Shweta did a damn damn damn good job..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wenever she acts it always lookz real specially in emotional scenes she is damn damn good.. nd no 1 can realize dat she is really acting or itz real...!!!😲

I'm really proud to be her fan..!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Shweta nd Sanaya r da 2 actresses who hav made me cry again nd again..!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Bt obviously Overall nd in Acting i like Shweta much more..πŸ˜›πŸ˜

btw y u left Parichay forum..???😲 wats da reason if u dont mind..???πŸ˜‰
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Very very very true nidhi..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Shweta did a damn damn damn good job..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wenever she acts it always lookz real specially in emotional scenes she is damn damn good.. nd no 1 can realize dat she is really acting or itz real...!!!😲

I'm really proud to be her fan..!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Shweta nd Sanaya r da 2 actresses who hav made me cry again nd again..!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Bt obviously Overall nd in Acting i like Shweta much more..πŸ˜›πŸ˜

btw y u left Parichay forum..???😲 wats da reason if u dont mind..???πŸ˜‰

How come sanaya
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

How come sanaya

In Miley Jab hum tum serial.. Sanaya made me cry aloot of times..πŸ˜­πŸ˜† she is also too good in emotional scenes..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

In Miley Jab hum tum serial.. Sanaya made me cry aloot of times..πŸ˜­πŸ˜† she is also too good in emotional scenes..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Ok