Update for Friday 13-Jan-2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the superb update lakhsyam👏😊.Very good and power packed episode👏👏. After seeing lav's arrogant nature this dumb nitish still calling her to her amma's house😡. He needs to slap her with something and kick her out which will be the best pongal treat for the viewers. As we all expected GP IS taking a good decision after consulting with his family. But he forgot one thing he is openly discussing in front of lav.😲

He is not aware of drogi in his own home.😉 Pavam.What GP said was 100% correct.Ovoru varthayilum jeevan irruthathu. Thimir piduchu pona onnai kootititu vanthuru kome' Super periappa finally he knows and he suspect lav that SQ also involved in this disgusting stuff. Hats off to the script writer. He was the star of the episode.  Gp colding lav for supporting her mother was simply superb. But this shameless stone hearted creature, SQ is arguing with GP that her amma nalavanu.. 😡😡
Paambin kaal paambariyum.This SQ is a perfect varusu for GW lol😆'Theedhum nandrum pirar thara vaara. So the upcoming episode is going to be a saravedi for the viewers.🥱 And the next scene is waiting at GW house ' but what if GW says she will accept thulsnu'Omg' If she agrees then her total plan spoil too 😉.Aww finally t&t scene was a dream scene. 'lol😆😆.Waiting for positive and good things in thendral.One more thing Mr.K is damaging deepa'k character' in thendral and Tms too.😲😲
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks Lakshmi for the update😉😛

It is actually a suspense filled thrilling and superb episode...GP was the start of the show..What a genuine person next to deepa father and mm...Niteesh also have some brains..So each and every one is coming to know about charu and GW bonding...😆😆SQ OMG what a change from beginning episode till now..It was like "Kupura vilundhalam mesayil sandu ottala madiri"...GP has taken the next time for  charu climax of testing GW...Indha GW enna solluva "ava kolupupudichu pona naan kuttikuttuvaranumanu"😡

But super twist lies in TA mobile is left which is going to be a self appu for GW i guess...Another GP point is "When charu comes to know we can never reach ta hereafter her pyschoness will increase more which will result in mental asylum and everyone gg to point on GW and not TA"...Niteesh aptly judged charu too...But lavanya edhukumela when TA comes to know i cant express your situation dear...

Our main romantic dream scene as exprected Thulz dream but i enjoyed it and tamil after long time was like beginning chap going to bank...He was smart and handsome in black t-shirt..Dont worry kuttima soon sila naatkalil ta will come to grab you in his life soon..

I think soon sundari also going to enter TA-Thulz life...

I wont give up again Charu climax actually in hands of TA dhaan...

Happy Pongal to all my Thendralians
😊

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago

Thanks for the outstanding update and comments!!  Vivid episode!!

Star of the show #1:  Creative!! For all the brickbats CT takes, they need to be appreciated awesome writing by interweaving multiple characters into the main plot-line without hindering the zip while maintaining the twist and turn.

Rock-star of the show #2: Wowie T. T was **awesome** displaying range of emotion from happiness in seeing her cherub to disappointment @ the end when TA whizzes away.. sadly all happening in her dreams. One room living hell, Thulz @ cross-roads with strong emotional undercurrents, T's **bestest** Granny's comforting words & her paging request to her fav god to save Thulz...  Nostalgic.

Thulz hurriedly wakes from her dream with a horrendous end; the kid explains her dream with a shudder as her Patti interprets the positive aspects of her dream to install confidence and dispels the negative aspects...vintage Patti @ her best. The melancholic chorale @ the end was good.

Mr. GP - Take 2:  Who is bigger crackpot TA or GP?? It should be GP. He couldn't to a squat with Psycho and came back with his head hanging low. Now he is going to have a "heart to heart talk" to drive some sense to the inveterate, incorrigible gutter woman   who ceased to exist as mother long back, retailed her motherhood to become a broker and a fixer because of her greed...*yawn*. Interesting slug-fest is in the offing with suave decent GP on one end and uncouth skunk...the winner will be GW hands down.

GP trying to cut off Psycho oxygen supply by asking GW to back-off - interesting strategy, but the writing is on the wall...his mission #2 will be failure and is in for rude shock, worse than Psycho episode. GW will ask SQ to stay-back as SQ's is carrying their family's future, which is her trump card.

Finally Nit the wooden guy, loser to the core...he is living with a devil who is caught red-handed...still nada.

PS: Thulz school fee still hangs in the balance. Will TPS play the "Santa Claus" @ the behest of TA?? Again Thulz is heading to fall school @ after break, for second year in succession TA will not be there to see her off in school...subfusced.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago

Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the beautiful Update!👏😃

Yay, Periappa super🥳 Lav got semma nosecut. Ivlo therinjum still supporting her mother. Arrggg, Periappa should have asked what she would have done if the same happenend to her😡Giving certificate that her mom is nice am🤢 Ithula one bucket tears vera, where can i muttufy? Lav ur getting worser and worser. She heard too that Thuls helped her trice nu still being evil, huh i cant understand her. So Lav knows Charu is orphan and also mentaly ill, but athu onnum ava kannuku theriyatha, all what they see is MONEY MONEY MONEY😡🤬

A big 🤗 for Periappa. He linked everything sooo good, even Nith was sooper. He was right, if they know KP is bad na, Charu will again turn the plate🤢 Hahaha, they are going to meet GW, aama Periappa you have too much aasai, she wont thiruntufy this jenmam😡 I think Lav is gonna call GW and inform her, so she may act as loving Thuls😡

Aww, i somehow i couldnt enjoy T&T scene😆 First it was cute, then when TA left i got scared😭 That scene was scary, as i watched something else b4, illaiya Tans🤣 Poor Thulasi, more poor Viewers. Evlo days we guessed that cover la enna iruku nu but then suddenly it was a card What a kodumai, why this kolaveri Kumaran Sir?😭 Anyways, lets hope for the good😃

Thanks for the excellent updates today Laxshyam!!

Wow!!  Yay!!!  Charu's plans are exposed to entire GP family including SQ, that's great.  This means there is more people to support Tulasi later on.  GP was super today!!!  His dialogues were straight forward and excellent way of dealing with this problem.  He knows Tamil will not believe him so it's best to start at the root of the problem being GW.  I loved how GP told Lav that Tulasi asked to bring her home and that only Tamil is Tulasi's wife.  And not bad, Nitesh today.  He said exactly what we were thinking that Charu can say she got cheated from KP herself.  So next week GP family talking with GW should be interesting.  I just hope SQ doesn't give her mommy a warning about what to say.  Bonus for us if Puvi and Sudha are there.  Lavanya got her appus today and soon GW will face the same.

Awww….Tulasi's dream…lol…it was kinda funny…but nice.  But I do not want to see a scene like this for real.  This can only be a dream because Tulasi is so forgiving but I will never forgive Tamil.  Like I sad before Tamil needs to suffer and cry!!  He cannot think that Tulasi will forget everything and live with him again.  Mr. K. better not be planning a scene like today again.

The end part of her dream with Tamil on the bike was scary!!  Omg….Mr. K. is showing such a different Tamil!!

Paati's words must come true.  Tamil must learn everything and come in search for Tulasi.

Overall a good week, waiting to see Bangalore action and GP next. 

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka!!😃🤗

Star of the day is none other than Lav the great SQ 🤬 😡...own head la more and more sand putting...and one day she is going to get stuck because of too much sand🤢...Nithesh's brain is working slowly...psycho style la she thought and said that they cannot prove TA through Keshav too😕

Lav's super duper dialog... "i think Charu is normal and GP is thinking wrong" aam...others hubby venum na its normal behavior aa madame?...Lav darling you are doing a super job...support your mom only and say what ever she is right...what a joke...GW is not greedy for others property aam😲🤢...if GP is angry she is asking 2 slaps aam instead of accusing😲...Nithesh should slap her after getting to know...what an innocent acting by SQ...dont insult her and her mother aam to show Thulasi is good...this 🤬 SQ should never comeback to this rich house after twist till she fall on Thulasi feet😡. Poor GP is thinking shameless GW will understand if they talk to her...Lav's life is dancing in see-saw because of GW🥳

As many guessed its Thulasi's dream...maybe to give a positive thinking to Thulasi😕
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thank you for the excellent update and comments Lakshmi.🤗

Wow ..superb episode..👏  Star of the day , GP..⭐️

He was strong and put down his points very firmly and clearly..👍🏼  It was nice to watch SQ trying hard to support her 🤬 mom and failing badly..😉 Whenever anyone says bad about her mom or says good about T she gets furious..😡 Soon the reverse is going to happen after she loses her rich life due to her mom and the helping hand will be T at that time also...
When SQ asks GP, T kozhupedhuthu pona ..and then GP replies, U also went like that and we brought u here, right..👏Superb dialogue..Don't miss SQ face expression..
GP.. u think GW will realize when u explain about Charu , no way ..
But at least she will not support T for sure and will prove that she is a broker..and SQ's life is gone right there..

Hmm..TT scene is dream ...It was nice and soothing to watch for sure.. and Paati's confidence that early morning good dreams come true is nice to hear ..
But TA 10 sorry sonna acha ? 😡 No T , we need more explanation and justification from TA.. Just like that we cannot forgive TA whether acting /  no acting...😡

Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
LMAO. SQ mokku parandhu pochu. 🤣I loved GP's response "Aana unna naanga kuttu vandhrukkome !" Lav's face looked like a inji thinna monkey. 🤣👏

GP revealed about C's current mental state. The loser thinks GP is creating stories. Lav also got to know the fact she is orphan from today's talk. But didn't show even a mild change of expression ! 😲 I didn't expect it. I thought she would be shocked. She has become that greedy such a money pei. 😡

I wish GP asked what will she do if they do the same thing try to get Nitheesh hooked to a rich gal and kick Lav out. Lav MIL should have joined the bashing. She has already witnessed GW's dirty talks with her daughter she should have highlighted it. It is unusual of Lav MIL she adakivachuffied today. :(

Nitheesh is such a pathetic husband. 😡 He was damn wooden. Even after knowing what his wife and her mother were up to  the arasi muttai is stay put and giving her silent stares. He should have warned her severely. Why he didn't reveal the 4 lakhs story. Is he scared of his mummy? Nee ivalavu edam kudukrathanaala dhaan ava ivlo aadra aaramichudu vaangalonu na !! What a moron !!

Last part totally sucked. Why K is veruppu ethufying us?

I loved Paati's positive talk though.🤗 Edited by jinju - 12 years ago

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗

Excellent episode today👍🏼! GP was the star of the episode⭐️! Haha.. Lav you deserve this. Sontha selavil sooniyam vachikirathu ithu thaan. Whenever Lav was trying in defend, GP gave her nicely. Simply superb👏! Downfall of Lav will be starting from next week I think, hopefully.

There are two things possible now:

1. If GP questions GW, GW will again talk rudely to GP supporting Pei and may eventually keep Lav again at her home🤢. If this happens, GP will not come down this time and beg Lav to come home and Nithesh himself might go against Lav which will be awesome to the viewers😍.

2. Lav might call GW before they leave to GW house and ask her to pretend in accepting Thulz😡, thereby if Thulz comes, they can torture to the full extreme🤢. But will Thulz accept GW proposal and come back home becoz she told TA that she will not come back to this house with the previledge of being TA wife again unless TA gets back to her. Hopefully Thulz keeps up to the words and stay in MM house😕.

I seriously don't understand Nithesh role in todays episode. Looks like he was just standing there with no emotions and expression. Lav does not seems to care that Pei is an Orphan which clearly shows that their target is only money, money, money of Pei... grr

TA/T scenes was a total waste part. They should have avoided it😕.

Have to wait 3 days for Thendral. Hopefully a promo comes on Saturday itself😍.

Happy Pongal to Thendralians! Enjoy and have fun!🥳