.-.Afsar of the Week [1] .-.

Posted: 12 years ago
H e l l o =]

Hows you all? Me fine shine😎 Before I forget, Happy Peanut Day😃 And if you don't celebrate lohri, Happy Friday the 13th😃🤣 I'm so out of it😆 I'm in a good mood😎 Why? Cuz it finally snowed😃 No snow in Canada is weird😳 Well it did snow before but not enough to be shoveled and then it all melted the next day =/

But this post is not about snow, Canada or peanuts. No siree! I is here to announce Afsar of the Week. So I was supposed to post this last week but then...I didn't😆 So now me here this week😎 Bet you didn't expect it did you?😆 For those of you who don't know, the purpose of AOTW to appreciate them, honor them or in my case, torture them by grilling them😈🤣

Anyway, wanna know who it is? Do you? Do you really? Well guess what. You have to guess who it is😎 So maybe a few hints?😆

she's a Kinshuk fan

since I said she in the clue above, it is a girl (which I think was pretty obvious but it still counts as a clue🤣)

she joined I-F in 2006

she displays a nice use of emoticons

has vowed to spam my dabba and bug me

and lastly, she can thank you all for this because she was chosen by popular demand😃

If you still haven't figure it out then shame on you😳😆

That's right it's

. . . . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . . . .
. . . .

S a n K i 4 e v a

Congo shongo😃 Here's a little something for you to use to show off:

Here's a little something to get you started before the real fun begins😎

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with I-F:

You favorite section on I-F:

Why you visit the Afsar Bitiya section:

Why do you like Afsar Bitiya:

How you landed on the Afsar Bitiya Forum:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

My best friend(s) on I-F:

How does it feel to be the bakri- I mean Afsar of the Week😆:

Favorite Actor:

Favorite Actress:

Favorite Character from Afsar Bitiya:

Favorite Shows:

And that's it for now. Congratz once again and have fun being AOTW😎

- | A f s a r  B i t i y a  D e v .  T e a m | -
Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago
Woww Wowww CONGRATZZZ SANJU my jaaan , U won AOTW !!!!!!!🥳 . Chalo now give all ur Answers correctly .ok ? n NO CHEATING 😆
Wow congratulations Sanju I mean afsar of the week now bear me and moni are gonna eat you by grilling you up
Can Some Explain More About Afsar Of The Week?
Haila Popular Demand. kisne mera naam diya iske liye :O 
Lol! ravz I have indeed vowed to spam ur dabba all the way as I promised Shru that I'll prove I-F that u rnt a Kaamchor...U put u jaan into all ur posts yaar...!
And as I say *ek baar jo maine commitment kardi toh fir main kisiki toh kya apni bhi nahi sunti* bwahahahahahahahahahah

Name: Sanjana Singh (Mahajan) *yes u can see my I-F profile 😆

Age: *geesh* ever since my b'day has pssed away everyone is asking me fr my age...*sigh* Unfortunately but true I'm 22... ( but l luk like a 12th grader infact just this christmas my mother's colleague thought I was a 8th grader 🤣

Birthday: 12th January

Profession: Student (I's the still studying ji *blush*)

Hobbies: well besides checking Kinny Out...I enjoy swimming, reading, watching movies, nagging Ravs (ha ha my new addiction), travelling...

How you got started with I-F: *sigh* old things...it was actually a while baq...I was a *Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki* fan , So I researched and I found the best site ever wich is I-F 😉

You favorite section on I-F: besides AB (which I'm seen here the most) I'm in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya naam doon...and u'll find me mostly in Ravs Dabba *bwahahaha*

Why you visit the Afsar Bitiya section: ravs ab main kya kahoon? Kinny ke liye aayi thi but fell in luv with the forum itself.

Why do you like Afsar Bitiya: besides Pinto...the storyline. its sumfin different and I like things different

How you landed on the Afsar Bitiya Forum: I'm here from the start...promos Dekhe...and every1 if u want to find me, then jahaan kinny wahaan main. lol

Daily Soaps or Movies: honestly m a movie buff! likhte likhte space khatam ho jaayegi 😆 I watch any shows...but in particular I watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Dil Se Di Dua...Saubhagyavati Bhav, Sach Ka Saamna and Afsar Bitiya

My best friend(s) on I-F: Saniha, Monica, Rachna, Ravjot, Eva, Sabiha, Manal, shruti (that's it I think...If I 4got sum1 then srry *holds ears*

How does it feel to be the bakri- I mean Afsar of the Week: so far so good, aage ka pata nahi. hehehe

Favorite Actor: Kinshuk Mahajan, Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Shahid Kapoor...oh and Angad Hasija too...hehe dats it guess (if it's 1 then it'll always be kinny)

Favorite Actress: believe it or not have no favs in actresses (strange innit?)

Favorite Character from Afsar Bitiya: ha ha Ravs wat were u thinking wen u came up wth these qs? u know all the answers fir bhi 😆 without a doubt it's Pinto

Favorite Shows: IPKKND & Afsar Bitiya
C ravs I's the using the siggie...bwahahaha me showing of arite *nudge nudge wink wink*
Btw it's SanKi4eva
OMG you watched WRWMK?😲😲😲

1. Fav jodi from it?
2. Fav character played by Reena (if Rani then which Rani)
3. How long did you watch it for?
4. Why are you out to get me😳

#5-whenever: for all the questions where you used your pati dev's name as a reason, give another one🤣
Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mythily2

Can Some Explain More About Afsar Of The Week?

Basically I'll pick a member who's been active and what not and they'll be member of the week (except we're calling it afsar of the week to be a bit more creative😆) Members will post questions for whoever's chosen (in this case Sanju) and the person has to answer them