WU:13Jan'12 : Siddhi's Feelings and Witcha Drama!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

u guys were great after the horrible witcha scene.i hate her!thanx for getting this witcha mess cleaned!
thanks for the update...
awesome WU of creepy crapy epi..

I wonder if they r gonna show us any confrontation of Sidhi n Richa...
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

awesome WU of creepy crapy epi..

I wonder if they r gonna show us any confrontation of Sidhi n Richa...

I don't think so Naz...

But i would like siddhi to come out of shy avatar and go bold with kunal and make him fall for her, coz if she's gonna tell abt witcha, he might not believe.. she has to make him fall for her... i want such a track... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

basically break our Vishwamitra's thavam ๐Ÿ˜† and coming out as true menaka.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
Kya update diyi ho Maria๐Ÿ‘ along with Disclaimer and Broom club๐Ÿคฃ ,yh ab meri baari hai to give twin crap๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Jo Vaada Kiya Woh Nibhaana Padega
twin evil torture Chaahe kitna bhi bhayankar ho
Humko yeh update Karna Padega๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Kya update diyi ho Maria๐Ÿ‘ along with Disclaimer and Broom club๐Ÿคฃ ,yh ab meri baari hai to give twin crap๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Jo Vaada Kiya Woh Nibhaana Padega
twin evil torture Chaahe kitna bhi bhayankar ho
Humko yeh update Karna Padega๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Shukriya ji... ๐Ÿ˜‰ Waise, Waadha nibaaya nahi tho hum poochenge Kya hua Tera Waadha ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks Maria for the lovely update of the worst episode ever๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

You know what was the best part of your update today? The discalimer and the last part where KBC (Kunal Broom Club) members were beating the hell out of witcha๐Ÿ˜†

I hope after reading your disclamer some people are saved from this horrifying experience of watching a scary Komodo lizard crawling all over Kunal's body๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Also, we have to arrange for special Ganga jal (directly from Shivji ki jata) for Kunal's shudhikaran as today witcha touched him inappropriately everywhere even where her hands don't belong๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, great update regardless of the content with lots of apt emotions to with it๐Ÿ‘.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks Maria for the lovely update of the worst episode ever๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

You know what was the best part of your update today? The discalimer and the last part where KBC (Kunal Broom Club) members were beating the hell out of witcha๐Ÿ˜†

I hope after reading your disclamer some people are saved from this horrifying experience of watching a scary Komodo lizard crawling all over Kunal's body๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Also, we have to arrange for special Ganga jal (directly from Shivji ki jata) for Kunal's shudhikaran as today witcha touched him inappropriately everywhere even where her hands don't belong๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, great update regardless of the content with lots of apt emotions to with it๐Ÿ‘.

Thanks everyone... Ufff rani.. the words u use... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ seriously yaar... i can't stand her touching him... ewww... in the show, siddhi is supposed to be the lead, but she has hardly touched him.. once she touched his hands and after months, she touched his legs this week..๐Ÿ˜’ and this chudail has touched him everywhere...๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก  lizard is the right word... as i said ganga jal can't make him pure.. bechaara... Siddhi has to make him pure by mingling and jungling... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

dat was da best ever wu i hav ever read thou da epi was a real torture seeing witcha all over kunal...dat gal needs to learn some bedside manners n once again thnx 4da lovely update