Pirivom Sandhipom 16 Jan- 20 Jan

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Hey who is that spy ?
My doubts are he is working for either  Revathi or Janani. Most likely Revathi... enna that car reminds of Reva...😉

Edited by harhem - 12 years ago
rose_jasmine thumbnail
definitely not Reva..

if Reva will Spy she herself follow karthik,, will not arrnage the person, more over she does not have cellphone, how can she arrange a person//

I may be uma or Abi or Janani or abhi's husband
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harhem

Hey who is that spy ?

My doubts are he is working for either  Revathi or Janani. Most likely Revathi... enna that car reminds of Reva...😉

yaaru irundha enna... as long not some villi's but am hoping it wud be Reva nu ...

ponnungala... updates semmaya irakanum 😉 me goin off nalai but wud back in 2 weeks 😉 so ennake still special updates continue pannanum ðŸ˜ģ
because time kidaikabodhu wud cum to read the updates 😛

verisimilitude thumbnail
@ Rose... reva ku already Karthik mela doubt.. ava landline la pesiruntha? but cant avoid suspicions on Abi also.. lets see today...

@Hopper ... Ka neenga intha vaaram miss pannureenga.. semma scenes irukka poguthu... will update spl for u...
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@haritha akka
i dnt this reva came in this blue car on that day (temple)that was ash colour nu i think may abi or janani and can be reva too not very sure 
let wait and watch it 
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Promo interesting-a iruku.. Reva dhaan romba eager in knowing that girl.. Chances for Abi and other family members to spy.. ðŸĪŠ Ennoda update varum podhu dhaan yaru spy-nu theryum-nu nenaikiren.. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜†
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Karthik80 for the wonderful update.
Soon... both the families should know about Kar & Jo's love and have to save Arvind dreaming any more on Jo...

Lets see...
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update

Sangi going to prove Jo is in love - at least it will be open they can make a decision instead of hiding

i think Reva or Abi or Villi no Janani - you need money to tail a person
rose_jasmine thumbnail
Damn sure its not Reva, Since Reva was very curious to know that girl everyone will go for Reva. But if it is Reva then there is no suspense , no thrill. So it could be someone  not Reva.

That Person is following Karthik, So it could be someone from karthik family,So it was not sangee , arvind .

Possibilities are there for abhi as she was very much worried about karthik future and keen to arrange marriage for him  to see old karthik back . Initially she thought Reva will take care but now karthik is hiding everthing from her, So abhi herself on her mission to find the girl

or uma who want janani to marry karthik,  or Prakash or janani. Whose knowsdirector can give us suprise by bringing prakash wife who was missing long time.
Edited by rose_jasmine - 12 years ago