Remix : April 12, 2005

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Brief Recap for April 11, 2005.
The band performance is over and yuvi is trying to chat up to a girl. When they are hugging, Yamini comes there and both have a roaring fight. and to our dismay Makeup immediately after.
Ranvir is talking to Varun and asks him as to why he didn't come to the pub... so Varun says that he couldn't because of the black gang. by then he gets a message from the black gang asking him to meet at the football ground. He tells Ranvir that he is doing all this for Ashi.  He asks Ranvir who is the most reckless girl in the school and who wouldn't be scared of anything in this world.  Ranvir says Ashi. So Varun says that he is doing all this for her.
Yuvi gets a call from Yashwant Dev and he tells his dad that he is with Ashi. Yama looks POed at this one.  Yashwant Dev meets Sonia ray and tells her to ask Ashi to behave properly in future. When Sonia Ray tells him that Yuvi and Ashi have had a break-up, he says yeah... they had broken off, but are back together now. This upsets Sonia.
MP meanwhile is kinda tensed about the whole guardian and Rishi kaul-Arjun Khanna thing.
Vrinda is with Lattie and she convinces lattie to go in for a pregnancy test.  Lattie finds out that the test is negative and she is maha pleased about it.  She thanks Vrinda for being there for her.  Vrinda tells Lattie that she understands coz she was an unwanted child too... Lattie consoles her.
Tia Ranvir and Sumeet Ahuja meet up, where Tia decides to forgive Sumeet Ahuja.
Pallavi calls him up and he tells her that he is with Tia and wants to spend some quality time with Tia and so not to join them.  Pallavi is maha upset at this... and says it is always Tia this, Tia that... Iss Tia ka kuch karna padega.  By then i think she calls up somebody and asks them to come down.  Yashwant dev calls up Yuvi and asks him to come down to the Tennis club coz he wants Yuvi to practice Tennis.  Yuvi decides to send Sid to masquerade as him and nakool to kinda support him. Ashi is caught by Sonia ray who asks her where she was last night... and why was she with Yuvi... Ashi tells Sonia that last night she said good night to Sonia and till today morning 6 am she was playing Videogames with Leo, then where was the time for her to be with Yuvi... and moreover Yuvi is bad news as far as she's concerned. Ashi also tells sonia that she will take care. By then Ranvir calls up and Ashi tells him that she will be at the school and she'll take care of the issue.

Yesterday:
Ashi is trying to find out where Yuvi is and is unable to locate him. Yama has found a job in a fair. She has put up a stall in the fair and Yuvi tells her that he will help her sell.  He tries to sell to a lady and when she tells him that she is only looking around and is not gonna buy anything, he turns rude.  Yashwant Dev is kinda upset at Yuvi(Sid actually) that he is not playing a good game and tells him that he is letting his feelings for a girl overpower his game and that it is not good. Nakool is trying to stop Yashwant dev from going near Yuvi/Sid and he gets a call from Ashi... She pretends to be Tia and tells him that Tia ko kuch dena hain, Nakool ke liye... and she is too shy to give it directly to Nakool... so she will give it to Yuvi and please tell her where Yuvi is. Nakool tells Ashi where Yuvi is. I think this is heard by Yashwant Dev.  Yashwant dev realises that Yuvi is not there and is furious at Yuvi.
Ashi goes to the stall and Yuvi and Ashi have a fight. Ashi asks Yuvi to come with her to the school black gang se baath karne... Yuvi is like 'What???' and they both have another of their roaring fights, he is like how is my dad gonna find out that I am here, and Yashwant dev arrives there. Yama hides like a scared kitten on seeing Mr Dev.  Yashwant Dev gives left right and centre to Yuvi and Ashi acts as if she agrees with every view of Yashwant Devs and keeps calling him Sir... lol
Puneet Ahuja (played by Vishal Puri, the old Avinash from Piya Ka Ghar and new Subroto from Kasauti Zindagi Ke) makes an appearance... he is back from London and is Tia's cha...cha... as she calls him... lol...
MP and Meher go to meet Rishi Kaul in the jail. Vrinda and Aman have a fight again.. where vrinda talks sarcastically with Aman.
Thatz it for now.

Will update as usual(I mean not this kinda usual... but the previous kind)...
sorry guys.. .please bear with me.

Thanks,
Abhita

thnx for the up date.👏 ashi and yuvi have dated b4? then why are they  always daggers drawn with each other?😕

What happens is that Ashi and Yuvi don't get along well together initially... but yuvi is sorta attracted towards Ashi... and he starts pursuing her... when she falls for him, she goes to London with her dad for a month's vacation... by the time she is back, Yuvi's fallen out of love with Ashi and "in love" with Yamini.

Hence the bad blood between them... methinks Ashi loves Yuvi too much... but just doesn't want to show it out.

;-D

- Abhita

hi guys! this is dia abraham from ooty, im doing 11th std in lovedale and i love remix! especially ranveer and tia they rock as a pair! my sis nancy who is 10yrs old is deeply in love with ranveer and is very angry with him because he's romancing a lot with tia but i feel its really silly....but their romance is really cool.....and even arshad warsi is gonna come on show and that really rocks it up! and i wish u ppl may join mein ur group to discuss about remix...........bye,. love dia!

thanx buddy...u r doing a great job!!!