Originally posted by adicool_90

thank u Mr. Rebel πŸ˜›
pleasure mine Buddy!!πŸ˜›
Posted: 12 years ago
you are so funny great post to lure us back to forum
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

App ne man he lia PM Bhi namuna he the!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maan ne waali baat kya hai...wo toh hai hi unique piece/namuna πŸ˜† mein shuru se yahi kehti hu πŸ˜†
phir bhi love her 😳
rotten expression one eye gets closed , maa kali rodra  roop , mand buddi  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†juhi ki gas  🀒Juhi shifts her thighs a bit and rips out a massive one: POOOUUUOOONNN🀣🀣🀣 cruiser ji this is too much πŸ˜†
Sachin hugs Juhi,feels her tummy and in excitement starts jumping up and down. 

SACHIN (Sounding like an excited kid): πŸ˜†Wow, Juhi wow. What a start this new year has brought! 72 laakh Prize bhi mil gaya aur I think-I thinkπŸ˜‰---Tum Maa banne waali ho! Wow!πŸ˜› I am so happy. Juhu-Juhu-Juhu. Meri pyaari Juhu. I love you, I love you! πŸ˜›

JUHI (Non committal looks, feels her tummy): Ufff, tum bhi naa! πŸ˜‘Gas hai sirf! 

hahaha !!! Juhi can be more evil , she wo'nt let Sachin touch until he prepares her Shahi bhojan !!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

🀣
Originally posted by adicool_90

hello cruiser ji, i m new on IF
i was a silent reader & fan of BB.
my cousin sis over here '-avni.137-' made me read your fun posts one day & i love them all πŸ‘ πŸ€£
she always told me to join IF & here i am
love ur threads cruiser bro...keep rocking β­οΈ

Hello Adi...welcome to IF.πŸ‘

Your sis Avni is visibly a full of life, sweet girl and it feels nice that she has always been kind to me with her laughing smileys and generous praise!😊

Well if similar sense of humour runs in your family, you could check out this thread where VAZ has taken pains to compile most of my nonsense! May be something could tickle you from here:
πŸ˜›
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2453171
Originally posted by -avni.137-

issliye kyuki iss song ka bahut gehra matlab hai πŸ˜†
"I Hate U Like I Love U" πŸ˜›
kabhi gaur karna:
kai baar aisa hota hai ke hum jis insaan ko napasand karti hai uske baare mein zyada zikr karte hai, naa ki uss insaan ke baare mein jisse hum pasand karte hai πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
ab cruiser ji ko hi le lo...hume aaj tak theek se nahi pata ke BB5 mein unka favorite kaun tha/thi, par hume ye pata hai ke wo Juhi ko napasand karte hai πŸ˜†...kyuki unki 80% threads Juhi ke baare mein thi...
that's why ye gaana suits his situation 🀣
@ cruiser : m i right? πŸ˜†

Dear Avni ji, I fully agree with the sentiment behind 'I Hate You, Like I Love You' punch cocealed in the line, )wonder whether you have watched Yashraj Films' SILSILA...where Amitabh, inspite of loving Rekha ends up marrying Jaya Ji and when years later he bumps into Rekha and tries to say,"I love you Chandni..", she keeps muttering.,"I hate you...I hate you...I hate you...' even as she embraces him tighter and tighter,...remarkably well conceived and executed romantic scene in an Indian movie...πŸ‘

However, I DO NOT AGREE with your inference that I dislike (or like as some others say), Juhi ji any more than any one else in BB-5.πŸ˜›

Its just that some people have richer and more colorful personalities than the rest and its easier to write more about them.

Here, is a perfect illustration for you. There are three politicians, Barak Obama, Vladimir Putin and Laloo Prasad Yadav. Just relax a bit, ALL THREE are politicians and you should be able to write 20 funny lines about all three. Can you?

You couldn't, right? ...See...Juhi Ji is Laloo of BB House. She inspires you more than others, just as Laloo ji did!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by cruiser51

Hello Adi...welcome to IF.πŸ‘

Your sis Avni is visibly a full of life, sweet girl and it feels nice that she has always been kind to me with her laughing smileys and generous praise!😊

Well if similar sense of humour runs in your family, you could check out this thread where VAZ has taken pains to compile most of my nonsense! May be something could tickle you from here:
πŸ˜›

thanks cruiser πŸ€—
i agree...avni is a humorous person & full of life
i have read some of your post & they were just awesome πŸ˜†
i would love to read all of them & will surely see that link u gave me β­οΈ
Edited by adicool_90 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cruiser51

Dear Avni ji, I fully agree with the sentiment behind 'I Hate You, Like I Love You' punch cocealed in the line, )wonder whether you have watched Yashraj Films' SILSILA...where Amitabh, inspite of loving Rekha ends up marrying Jaya Ji and when years later he bumps into Rekha and tries to say,"I love you Chandni..", she keeps muttering.,"I hate you...I hate you...I hate you...' even as she embraces him tighter and tighter,...remarkably well conceived and executed romantic scene in an Indian movie...πŸ‘

However, I DO NOT AGREE with your inference that I dislike (or like as some others say), Juhi ji any more than any one else in BB-5.πŸ˜›

Its just that some people have richer and more colorful personalities than the rest and its easier to write more about them.

Here, is a perfect illustration for you. There are three politicians, Barak Obama, Vladimir Putin and Laloo Prasad Yadav. Just relax a bit, ALL THREE are politicians and you should be able to write 20 funny lines about all three. Can you?

You couldn't, right? ...See...Juhi Ji is Laloo of BB House. She inspires you more than others, just as Laloo ji did!πŸ˜›

yes i remember that scene from 'SilSila' 😳
sorry, i didn't knew that u don't dislike Juhi πŸ˜†
good illustration πŸ‘
ur observation is right about Juhi = Laaloo ji of BB5 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -avni.137-

yes i remember that scene from 'SilSila' 😳
sorry, i didn't knew that u don't dislike Juhi πŸ˜†
good illustration πŸ‘
ur observation is right about Juhi = Laaloo ji of BB5 πŸ˜†

Do I take it that I have failed to convince you Avni Ji?πŸ˜²πŸ˜›