Shweta With her BF Abhinav : Headlines Today IV

Posted: 12 years ago
Just saw a small segment on Channel Headlines Today.

They shown a Shweta and Abhinav's join Interview.They were sweetly sitting together holding each other's hand.😳

Abhinav said For him shweta is most beautiful woman in world.

Shweta said that Abhinav alwayz stood by her.not after just relationship But even while When we were just friend.

They met while Shweta was doing Jane Kya baat Hui.

Abhinav accpts that Shweta is very polular than him and hes proud of this fact that What she has achived in her life.People loves her and he loves that.

Reporter asked to Shweta's on screen Hubby from Parvarish about their relationshio and he said their Shoots gets over at 4 AM and Abhinav is everytime here to pick up Shweta early in morning.

Reporter asked about their Wedding plans and Shweta said Till now I hv not got divorce But hopefully all get sort out and We gets married.
They seem to be MFEO 😳 All the best for them 😳
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

They seem to be MFEO 😳 All the best for them 😳
Yeah ! I m so happy for Shweta.Shes been through a much now.Hope Abhinav keeps her Happy ever.
Thankzz aloot 4 sharing it dear..!!!🤗
abhinav means abhinav shukla kya??
Originally posted by aru_86

abhinav means abhinav shukla kya??
No.. itz abhinav kohli...!!!😳
hope she gets rid from that jerk raja🤢 asap. all d best shweta n thanks for sharing.
Good for her but didnt raja marry that girl, i dont know her name, but he married someone after big boss...if he can then y cant Shweta?
Originally posted by .Kruti.

Good for her but didnt raja marry that girl, i dont know her name, but he married someone after big boss...if he can then y cant Shweta?

r u asking about  sharadha ,if yes then  he didn;t marry her, i think they broke up, he ditched her or she ditched him😆 dont know😆,,waise bhi who will marry that raja🤢

Raja beat Shraddha up and sent her to hospital..

And then I guess Shraddha refused to go out with him again..