Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Thanee

HI Sharon di...

I congratulate you for what you done.πŸ‘..Both Vm are superb..πŸ˜ƒ

Till a long time we didn't have VMs and really  its was very nice to see Sushita❀️ I saw those pics miss Sushant..with his cuty smile..his eyes ..when he look Anki..😍 miss them as couple in PR.

Sharon..I read you will do more Vms after..so just continue dear...

Well done...and keep going on..πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Thanks for the encouragement Thanee!😊  Appreciate it and I'm happy these vm's brought back good memories for you. I will post the next vm soon.😊
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Sharon Di very nice ... πŸ‘πŸΌ  Loved your efforts and dedication... You indeed are very good and fast learner...πŸ‘... Hope to see more from you... 😳 Aah nice to see you using one of our fav songs Pee Loon in the first VM and the B&W pics on second VM makes it more beautiful.. πŸ˜›  

I would also love to learn this but never tried till now... I always keep telling this

Thanks so much Rachna.😊
Your post brought a smile to my face.😊
I'm happy you liked the vm's...pictures and songs. Yes, Pee Loon is very special...Suhaag Raat😍
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Thanks so much Rachna.😊
Your post brought a smile to my face.😊
I'm happy you liked the vm's...pictures and songs. Yes, Pee Loon is very special...Suhaag Raat😍

Haila Di you have started using hindi words regularly now... 😲  Suhag Raat aha... Good Di..
LovePRSoham thumbnail
And yeah how can we forget these 2 songs Pee Loon and Tum Jo Aaye.. They can only get a smile on our faces anytime 😳 Very special for many of us...
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

And yeah how can we forget these 2 songs Pee Loon and Tum Jo Aaye.. They can only get a smile on our faces anytime 😳 Very special for many of us...

So true Rachna, especially Tum Jo Aaye!
Starrry13 called it the PR anthem and that is the truth.
Whenever it is used in other serials, I feel a bit sad, because to me it will always represent a certain time in PR!😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Whenever it is used in other serials, I feel a bit sad, because to me it will always represent a certain time in PR!😊

@ bold so true Di 😳 Even if some other actors performed this song on some awards I could not digest...  I used to start cribbing if ever I saw something like this
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank u soo much sharon di .after long time we getting sushita v/m ❀️i was so deppressed to see nobody making it.now so happy .
NISHA thanks a lot dearπŸ€—
KatRulz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gud work
very nice collection of pics and songs ... keep it up πŸ‘

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

so true...its PR's signature song...and the movie name matches with PR too...Once Upon a Time in Mumbai..!! .i love it too...😊
suan thumbnail

Will be posting a new vm on Sushant and Ankita, done to the song, "Tum Jo Aaye", the PR signature song, soon.
Edited by suan - 12 years ago